Chapter 29.

Enjoy
________________________

"Abi wake up I made breakfast" rose says from my bedroom door. I wipe my face "what time is it?" I ask trying to find my phone. "11:35" she answers checking her watch. "Guess I'm writing from home today" I reply. "You were gonna go in today?" She asks.

I sigh and nod "yeah it's been almost a week I've gotta go in sometime" I reply standing up. My phone was right under me somehow so I grab it and follow rose out to the kitchen.

She puts a plate infront of me "your favourite" she says. Chocolate chip pancakes, bacon and iced coffee. "Rose you dont have to do this I'm ok now" I tell her. "I know but I want to, you did the same thing for me when you know who and I broke up" she says. "True thank you" i reply.

We talk while i eat and then we sit on the couch watching tv and i grab my song book to start working on a song. "What vibe you going for?" She asks. "Angry breakup" I answer writing another verse.

She nods and tries taking a peak "nope you dont get to see" I say. She frowns "why nooooot" she whines. "Because it might not be used by anyone" I answer. "That's one reason you should show me it" she replies. "Nope you might like it then I'd have to give it to someone and get them to record it" I respond.

"Abigail Martin I know for a fact you're a good singer so please put your big girl pants on and record some damn music" she says looking at me. I sigh "one day" I reply. "Good" she smirks. "However you still don't get to see it" I say.

A couple more hours go by then matilda and shannon are back again. "I don't see any empty bottles, hows day 5?" Matilda asks. "Better than 3 and 4" I answer. For most of 3 and 4 I cried and ate a lot of chocolate.

They nod "that's good! Progress" matilda says. "I'm going to the studio tomorrow, not sure who I'll be working with yet" I tell them. "Oh fun!" Shannon says. "What are you gonna do if you see him?" Rose asks. "That I haven't thought about" I answer.

We talk for a bit longer before deciding on what were gonna have for dinner, we settle on chipotle so shannon and Matilda go out to pick it up for us. "How are you actually doing?" Rose asks.

I take a deep breath and shrug "I don't know honestly" I shrug. "Its been 5 days and I miss him so fucking much" i add. She frowns and starts rubbing my back "it's ok" she says quietly. "We still haven't told the world that we're not together and seeing the questions his fans are asking me daily is so so difficult" I reply.

She let's me talk until they get back and I wipe my face then act like everything is fine and dig into my burrito bowl. "Next disc" I say as the episode of greys anatomy ends. "I'll switch it" shannon says.

*Jack's point of view*

The day before

I watch as Abigail drives off and instead of screaming or throwing something I go inside and sit on the couch where I stare at the blank tv screen. "I fucked up" I whisper after a few minutes of deafening silence.

My phone vibrates in my hand a few times and I groan looking at it.

Druski: you coming in tomorrow?

Chris: meeting tomorrow to discuss when you want to start the next album

Urban: coming over

Looking around I notice that it's somewhat dirty so I wipe my face and run my hand through my hair before cleaning up and making myself busy so my thoughts don't consume my brain.

While I'm watching step brothers to cheer me up urban comes walking in with his bag and a box of pizza. "Wheres Abi?" He asks looking around. "We broke up" I answer sniffling. "Woah what?" He asks sitting down.