Chapter 21

Sorry for taking forever enjoy
_________________________

Tonight is the last Sunday dinner before Jack and I leave for his tour, while we are gone they're going to continue it and I'll be back for a few of them throughout the 5-6 month tour.

Jack is currently at his rehersal and I am with lizzo figuring out the track listing for the album. All the songs are complete and it'll be out while Jack's on tour but fortunately for us the release party is happening when we have a few days off so we're flying to la where she is having the party.

"So this is it" she says sitting back. I nod looking it over and envisioning the playthrough and how her fans are going to react. "Wow, I just want to say thank you for having me as a writer on it" I tell her.

She turns to me and smiles "you're the most wanted song writer right now how could I not have you on one of my albums?" She replies.

What she said wasn't wrong. After the release of jack and Megan's albums more artists have reached out and I won't be surprised if more do after lizzo's release.

Doja and saweetie both reached out after Megan's release but I've been so busy with lizzo. "Thank you" I say again. "No thank you" she smiles.

"So when I win the Grammy for this album you'll be there right?" She asks. "Uh yeah of course! I'm sure jack will be going anyways so I'd be there either way" I answer. "Oh he's definitely getting one too" she says.

She continues to hype me up for a little bit before jack comes in. "Can I hear?" He asks looking at her. "Shit I guess" she replies before hitting play on the first track. It's a nice slow one with the flute playing in the back, one of my favourites honestly.

Jack nods along to it and looks at me smiling "oh this screams abigail" he says. "Its one of my favs" I reply. Lizzo nods in agreement "she's talented that's for sure" she says.

I cover my face blushing "oh stop it" I wave her off. "She's right babe you are" jack says rubbing the back of my hand with his thumb. "Thank you" I whisper.

"So when it's out how many CDs and vinyls do you want?" She asks. "Few of each i guess" I shrug. "Can you sign one for me?" Jack asks looking at us both. "Both of us or just abi?" Lizzo asks. "Both of you duh" he replies.

We both laugh and then nod "I guess so" i shrug. "Sweet I'll sell it for hundreds when you guys win the Grammy" he says. "Boy shut up" lizzo says pushing him. I laugh shaking my head "you're a dork" I tell him.

He smiles looking at me "but you love me" he says. "I do" I smile. "So when you get married can I perform?" She asks looking at us. "Oh of course" I reply. "We'll have so many performers we won't need a dj" jack says.

I laugh and nod "true oooooh do you think harry or taylor would perform?" I ask excitedly. "Oh for sure" lizzo says. "Yeah probably" jack says.

We talk for a bit more before leaving to Jack's to get ready. We stayed here last night and I brought over any clothes I'll need plus my suitcase for the tour since we are leaving on Tuesday.

Jack stands beside me brushing his teeth while I do my makeup. "So they know about the tour?" Jack asks. "Yes they do" I answer finishing up my makeup as jack spits the tooth paste out then rinses his mouth with water. "Can you zip me up after?" I ask walking back into his room.

"Sure can" he replies. I slip the dress on and put my rings and necklaces on before I feel Jack's hand on my side. "I like this dress on you" he whispers. "Thank you" I whisper smiling.

He zips the dress up for me and then changes into his outfit. Before we leave I make him take mirror selfies in his bedroom mirror. He stands behind me and stuffs his face in my hair and I smile happily taking a few photos.