Chapter 20.

Posting this while I'm v high enjoy :)
______________________

As the seconds pass by I start to get more and more nervous so I start pacing around the bathroom while jack silently stares at the floor. "Did you know that if I am pregnant our baby would be here before our one year" I ask. "Yeah I did" he whispers.

"I'm almost 23 and i know so many women that are moms and i am NOT ready" I say starting to panic. "Abi calm down" he replies. I stop pacing and look at him "calm down?" I ask. "That's not what I meant uh i am sorry" he replies.

I take a deep breath and sit down next to him on the edge of the tub "are you okay with this?" I ask. He grabs my hand and holds it gently "I will be okay with whatever happens, however I am currently not ready to be a dad but 9 months is a lot of time to prepare" he answers.

The timer going off breaks the silence and we both look over at it "ready?" He asks. I shake my head "no but also yes" I answer staring at the test from afar.

He chuckles and rubs my back gently "want me to look?" He asks. "Um sure" i reply. He stands up and slowly walks over and looks down at it. I rest my elbows on my knees and look down at the floor.

A few seconds later his feet appear infront of me and he kneels down. "It's negative" he says. "Really?" I ask letting out a sigh of relief. "Yeah see" he says showing me the obvious negative test. "That just means I'm late" I reply sitting up.

"Are you ever late?" He asks. "I've only been late a few times" I answer. "Okay so what now?" He asks. I sigh "just gotta wait for it and I'll take another test in a week if I still haven't gotten it" I answer.

We talk about what we'll do if the next ones turn out positive. I'm going to have to move to his house and I'm not going on the tour after I start showing so that we can be as private as possible.

Having to go from somewhat pivate to super private will be a huge adjustment but I think we can do it. Less posts about us and more about music. Lizzo's album is so close to being done and I'm honoured to be apart of it.

Megan's on a tour now so I haven't seen her since jack and I got together. "So I set off for tour in 3 weeks" he says. "Damn" I whisper. "Hey it'll be okay if you are we can work it out" he says. "I know" I frown.

I put on pajama shorts and then we move into the living room. "You hungry?" He asks. "I only had a couple pancakes" I reply. "So yeah?" He asks. I giggle and nod "yeah" I answer. He smiles and orders take out.

For the whole day we just lounge around my apartment and ignore the whole world. Jack doesn't have any meetings and lizzo has a photoshoot so I'm not going in to write.

Matilda and rose come home after work and we watch random videos on YouTube before making tacos for dinner and then hanging out. "I need to pee" rose says getting up. "Crap me too, can I use yours abs?" Matilda asks. "Uh I guess" I answer forgetting about the test from earlier.

A few seconds later I hear a scream and then Matilda comes back in holding the test "what's this?" She asks. "What? Its negative" I ask. "It is?" She asks. I laugh and nod then she looks at it again. "Oh my bad" she says.

Jack laughs "you thought she was pregnant" he says. "You knew she wasnt?" She asks. "Yea I was there when she took it" he answers.

Rose comes back in and looks at us and sees the test "are you?" She asks. "God no" I answer. "Oh ok, did you want to be?" She asks. "Not yet" i answer simply. Jack nods in agreement "yeah I wanna be here when she's growing, the timing isn't right and neither of us are ready" he says.