.. chapter 9 ..

( this chapter is kinda long! (warning!! : "something" happens!!) ) (not 13+ btw!!)

y/n was knocking on the door to amity's house, carrying their brown bag, slung over their shoulder. Emira answers the door, and whistles. "MITTENS! YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS HERE!" Amity comes over at the speed of light, grabs y/n and speeds back to her room, leaving Emira dying, laughing behind the two. Amity slams her door closed and falls onto a bean bag, apologizing. 

"Sorry, my sister can be such a..." amity explains, "such a pest?" Y/n offers, putting their hands out. "Yep, that." Amity snaps, laughing. "Did you bring the homework?" Amity asks, turning to take it out of her book bag. "No, I didn't." Amity pauses, glaring at y/n. Y/n puts their hands up, in surrender. "Kidding! Kidding." They say, taking it out of their book bag. They both hold it up, and simultaneously turn, grab a pencil, turn back, and turn bright red. 

"Is this paper about researching the abomination coven?" Amity asks. They are sitting on amity's plush carpet, talking and playing with hypno, who was asleep next to y/n. "Yeah it is." Y/n replies, sitting up, taking her hand off hypno to grab her pencil. "Are you gonna do it?" Amity asks, aware  of their dream. "I am, yeah. I'll research the coven, but I'm definitely going to the beast keeping coven." Y/n says, spinning her pencil. 

"Okay, so it says here that in the coven, abominations are supposed to be hard working, strong, and helpful." Amity reads from a book, "did you find that book in the library?" Y/n asks, pointing to the purple book. "Yeah, my mom has an office with a library, all about abominations." Amity points out, "It also says, that in the abomination coven, everyone is asked to have a working abomination." Amity says. "Seems like I'm more fit for beast keeping, huh." Y/n says, laughing. They have hypno return to the school.

"Do you wanna do something?" Amity asks, as they finished the research paper. "We could play a game?" Y/n says, suggesting an idea. "What game?" Amity asks, tilting her head. "Aww, you look so cute!" Y/n says, and amity re-adjusts her head and blushes. "We could do truth or dare?" Amity says to y/n. "Sure!" Y/n smiles. "Truth or dare?" Y/n blabbered, never having played before. "Dare!" Amity says, with a fist pump. "I dare you..to...use hypno, and tell him to tap edric on the head." Y/n says, smirking. "Ohh that's so evil! I'm gonna give you such a good one next then!" Amity accepts the challenge.

Hypno spins around in edric's room, while amity watches. Hypno taps edric, then dissapears. Edric looks around, very confused. "Oh my gosh, y/n that was so funny!" Amity doubles over, laughing loudly. "Shhh!" Y/n put their finger to their lips. "They'll hear us!" Y/n says quietly. "Okay then, time for your turn!" Amity rubbed her hands together, evilly. "Fineee!" Y/n groans. 

"Truth or dare, y/n l/n?" Amity says, adjusting herself, sitting like she was royal. "uhh...dare!" Y/n says, ready for a challenge. "Hit me with your best shot, amity blight!" Y/n says. "I dare you to.." amity thinks, suddenly realizing a lot. The dare would have to be awesome, and y/n was waiting for her best shot. Amity misinterpreted that as y/n saying they wanted to kiss her. "Y/n, I dare you, to kiss me." Amity says, crossing her arms, with a smirk.

*Whattt!* y/n thought to themselves. "I accept this challenge." Amity suddenly rethought her whole life, but before she could protest, y/n pressed their lips onto amity's, and pulled away quickly. Y/n turned bright red, "sorry sorry sorry sorry!" Y/n hid their face, stammering. "No- no it's okay." Amity says, laughing. "It was just a dare!" Amity grins.