.. chapter 4 ..

y/n lowered themselves to the ground, extending one hand out to all of the hybrids. Viney, being a natural, already has the pigeon griffin whom she named puddles on her shoulder.

Elra, had the owl lioness baby looking up at her. "What should I name her?" Elra asked y/n. "Snowbreeze?" They suggested. "Perfect." The owl lion chirped, bouncing around. Y/n smiled, and as they turned back to the chimera, it was looking up at them, walking towards y/n and settling, fully asleep in their lap.

"That's that then." Y/n pet the small chimera, smiling at their new friends playing with the other hybrids. "You'll be Hypno, then." Y/n thought for a moment before deciding on hypno, a perfect name for their new sleepy friend.

Hypno was hanging out on y/n's shoulder, perching comfortably and looking at amity while y/n excitedly talks about him. "It's so cute, y/n I just wanna squeeze it!!!" Amity laughs. Y/n pets hypno's head, and he starts to lion purr. "Where do you put it when you leave school?" Amity asks, walking closer, after she put away her books. "I just go to his cage, in our classroom." Y/n says, starting to walk over there, as school was over. Amity follows them, talking while they go.

Y/n puts him back, petting him and then leaving to go to amity's. "This sleepover is gonna be so fun!" Amity puts her hands up in the air, stretching. "Who's coming?" Y/n asks, tilting their head slightly.  Amity ticks off the people on her fingers, "Gus, Willow, Luz, and Viney." She finished, putting her hand back to her side.

"Ooo, fun. let's get going, then!" Y/n starts running to amity's house, "last one there's a rotten griffin egg!" They put their hands up in the air, taunting amity. "Oh y/n," amity says under her breath, blushing before chasing after them.