Chapter 46: A new family member! Growing truthful memories of despair!

Start from the beginning

(This is your own utility belt, but you can comment down on what kind of designs and tools you want to add in)

Babs: Wow.. it's so beautiful..!

(Y/n): I call this one the new improved Utility belt!

Babs: Like maybe The super Duper Utility belt?!

(Y/n): Um.. no. I was going to call it advanced belt, but I think I'll call it the Omni-belt or (You can choose the name).

Babs: Omni-belt? Isn't that a bit of a ripoff from your omnitrix?

(Y/n): It is true, but this belt isn't like the omnitrix. IT has the standard abilities of your gadgets and I manage to make a few unique ones of my own. Allow me to demonstrate...!

You showed her a few gadgets you made on your own.

(Y/n): These are the trap designed to capture enemies which was a idea that I got from Rook's proto tool, next up is a clement bomb created to make walls, an ice bomb, an taser Boomerang which was from your idea Babs, a smoke bomb, a vibration Sonic disrupter, and a laser sword.

Babs: Wait? A laser sword?!

(Y/n): Yep, I just needed to burrow a spark of Ions to make it work, along with a few more. I also made my most best masterpiece known as.. "The Charger shock!"

Babs: The what now?

(Y/n): Allow me to explain...! I created this as emergency in case if the omnitrix runs out and needs energy to recharge. So I made this to charge up the power so that way the omntirix can recharge faster. But however I can only do it for about three times.

Babs: Three times?

(Y/n): Sadly, there wasn't much parts I could make and I would need to find more technology piece to reactivated it more. And there is still a few more I had made.

Babs: Really?

(Y/n): I would explain everything, but I can't stay in this form for much longer. And maybe once I'm back to my Galvan form, I will make you new upgrades and including helping Karen's suit.

Babs: Aw sweet!

After you finished explaining, your omnitrix timed out and you were back to human form. You looked at your belt and was super pleased.

(Y/n): Heh, Ben is so going to be jealous.

Babs: Say, are you going to wear it right now?

(Y/n): Maybe when I'm out fighting crime. And plus, I can use it for my last resort in case if my omnitrix times out.

Babs: That's understandable.

Then you and Babs heard the slide room of the lair coming down and there came Karen and Ben who also joined in.

Karen: Hey guys..!

Ben: What you're doing?

(Y/n): Oh nothing much, just build a new belt for me! *shows them your new belt* Like it?

Ben: Pfff..! Seriously? A belt? Why on earth would you need it?

(Y/n): Um.. for starters Ben, this is made for emergency in case if the omnitrix times out. I need to know if I'm prepared to fight crime without powers.

Ben: Yeah right, and I thought Rook was so obsessed with having Proto tools.

(Y/n): Rook would've been interested. And besides you would've made your own in case if you don't have powers.

Ben: Yeah yeah, but I can still kick bad guy butt without it.

(Y/n): Whatever you say Ben.

Karen: I love it..! So you have a belt made of gadgets?

(Y/n): Yes, a lot. Thanks to Grey Matter. But say, maybe if I do change him back, do you need any help on upgrading your armor?