"What's that?" Steve asks. Sofia sighs, gives him a disappointed look, and doesn't respond.

They walk to the door, Steve takes out a hammer from Dustin's backpack and starts to take off the nails of the wooden door.

"What exactly are we supposed to be looking for in this shithole?" he asks.

"We're not sure. We just know this house is important to Vecna" Nancy replies.

"Because Max saw it in Vecna's red soup mind world?" Steve asks.

"Basically" Nancy says.

"Great" Steve says.

"Maybe it holds a clue to where Vecna is. Why he's back. Why he killed the Creels. And how to stop him before he comes back for Max" Dustin explains.

"We don't think he's in here, do we?" Lucas asks, frightened.

"Guess we'll find out" Max answers.

Steve and Nancy take down the wooden door and are left with another door, with a pretty stained glass. Steve tried to open the door, but he couldn't.

"It's locked" he says. Robin lets go of Sofia's hand and looks around at the ground. Sofia looks at her, confused.

"Should I knock, see if anybody's home?" Steve jokes.

"No need. I found a key" Robin says, with a brick in her hand. 

Robin throws the brick against the glass and Steve opens the door. Robin holds Sofia's hand again.

To be honest, Robin was scared, and Sofia knew it. They were both scared and very protective of one another. They couldn't risk losing each other.

They enter the house, and it feels even more creepy. Dusty air, rust on the door and old furniture helped set the scene. 

"Looks like someone forgot to pay their electric bill" Lucas jokes, trying to turn the light on.

"Where'd everyone get those?" Steve asks Dustin as he sees everyone with flashlights.

"Do you need to be told everything? You're not a child" Dustin says.

Sofia can't hear the rest of Steve and Dustin's conversation as she, Robin and Nancy walk further into the house.

"They just left everything" Nancy says, with a bit of pity in her voice.

"I guess a triple homicide isn't good for resale value" Robin jokes, making Sofia chuckle.

"Hey, guys?" Max says, making everyone rush to where the girl was. "You all see that, right?" Max asks, flashing her flashlight at a clock.

Everyone agrees. "Is this what you saw? In your visions?" Nancy asks.

"I mean, it's... just a clock. Right?" Robin asks, taking a step forward. She lets go from Sofia's hand and walks to the clock, making Sofia's heartbeat rise.

"Don't touch that" Sofia says, afraid that something might happen to Robin.

"Don't worry, it's just a..." Robin says, rubbing her hand to take off the dust of the clock "...normal old clock" 

"Why is this wizard obsessed with clocks? Maybe he's, like, a clockmaker or something?" Steve thinks out loud.

"I think you cracked the case, Steve" Dustin responds, sarcastically.

"All I know is the answers are here. Somewhere" Nancy says, looking around. "Okay, everyone stay in groups of two. Robin, upstairs"

Sofia's eyebrows rise in response, not expecting Nancy to want to be paired up with Robin. It was probably just to look like she didn't want anything to do with Steve.