Chapter 43: DC superhero boys and the return of the dangerous enemy!

Start from the beginning

(Y/n): I got your message! Where the target now?!

Ben: See for yourself!

Jessica made a green light binoculars and gave it to you as you saw the symbol which was located at the Daily planet..!

(Y/n): Oh no..! Again!?

Jessica: Just like the others. We've got a tagging crew on our hands.

Karen: *groans* That's six so far. They're spread all across the whole city.

Zee: And now they've defaced Metropolis' most iconic landmark.

Diana: Vile fiends. *clench her fist in anger* We Amazons recognize when a rival clan intends to invade.

Kara: Yeah! Creeping in on our turf?

Rook: If this symbol marks keep spreading, who knows what will happen in Metropolis.

Ben: Yeah, and I got a feeling this creep isn't finished with this drawing. I say we find this jerk and end this now.

(Y/n): I agree with all of you, but how? For all we know, is that we've been tracking this artist for the past week! How do we even know where this creep strike next! Face it, I didn't want to say this, but we.. met our most deadliest enemy yet..!

Babs: Not on our watch. *lets go of Jessica's green made binoculars* Unless my bat-sleuthing skills deceive me, these tags seem to be appearing at specific times in specific places.

Babs quickly took out a laptop like which transformed into a super computer with wireless coordination and every locations prediction of Metropolis.

Babs: *keeps typing* If I can just triangulate these coordinates, we'd be able to predict where the crew is gonna strike.

Karen: Metropolis Shipyards. *shows her phone of the location*

Babs: Touche, Bumblebee. Touche.

(Y/n): Nice work BB! But any idea where the target is located?

Karen: Which is in... *screams and gulps*

(Y/n): Well where is it BB?

Karen: Uh oh.. it's must worst then I thought it-s

Kara: Sinister Slum.

Soon you and your friends followed Karen's location of the symbol which was located in a nearby abandoned town where there was no people in sight, but only left garbage and silent noises with no sudden joy all around.