"At 18:00 on June 3rd, Murakami started the live broadcast, and the number of online users exceeded 25w. The two had a disagreement at the gate of the shrine, and Murakami went to Kagura. The temple, Yoshida went directly to the main hall."     

"According to Murakami, he touched the bronze bell in the shrine lightly, and in the dark gap saw a female ghost with disheveled hair, whose shape was suspected to be Sadako in the famous movie. The ghost strangled his throat with his long hair, suffocating him, and finally the live broadcast interface issued a strong cannon salute, and the female ghost retreated." [Note: The cannon salute is the highest reward for the live broadcast, and the audience thought that the anchor was dedicated to the performance, and then cheered. ]     

"After everything was over, the frightened Murakami went to look for Yoshida, only to see him running out of the hall with a bloody face, and then being cut into this shape by invisible creatures in the void, he hid aside, what harm? No one received any more.”     

“Murakami was on the live broadcast the whole time. After everything was over, he chose to call the police and called an ambulance.”     

“Because of the live broadcast environment, public opinion quickly fermented, and the Sakura Island police were unable to maintain the situation. Choose to report to 'Ark'."    

 Shui Yelingzi, an investigator from the "Ark" branch of Sakura Island, sealed the information, and engraved a handwritten copy into the optical brain backup headquarters. A distress appeared on her fair face. A colleague who was standing came to comfort her when she saw something wrong with her expression.

    "Shui Yejun, it's all the fault of the police in Sakura Island for concealing and not reporting this matter, and we won't be held responsible." The male colleague held a dozen photos in his hand, some from this time and some from the villagers last time, "Obviously the earliest Two fishermen have already been killed, but they haven't mentioned it at all."

    Lingzi Shuiye sighed: "I'm not worried about this, the police in this place are unreliable and not once or twice, especially that Yoshida Zhengxiong - he He's still a policeman."

    Lingzi Shui also shook his portfolio and raised his eyebrows: "You dare to believe that a person who is guilty of corruption and bribery, smoking D, hiring a murderer to kill, etc., can actually get into the Metropolitan Police Department. The location of the police department."    

 "108 knives..." The male colleague pondered, "Listen to what you said, I seem to have seen in his profile that the target he bought and killed was an old friend who had ridiculed him. He was slashed 108 times, and this bastard kept the video at home."     

"If we hadn't sent a capable person to investigate this time, I would have concealed so many things." Shui Ye Lingzi sneered, she held the documents in her arms and walked out of the hospital with her colleagues.     

At this time, it was exactly two o'clock in the afternoon, and the scorching sun in the sky scalded the ground mercilessly, but it made the two people who came out of the air-conditioned room and watched so many bloody photos extraordinarily comfortable.     

Shui Ye Lingzi glanced at the photo of the shrine in her colleague's hand, and suddenly, she seemed to see a black shadow flashing over it, revealing her father's ugly face.     

She shivered subconsciously, and she felt a sense of fear, and her legs were almost weak.     

"Wait!" A thought flashed through her mind, and she suddenly exclaimed, "The two fishermen said they saw the turbulent sea in the shrine, so they said they were drowning and almost died; Murakami said that they saw Sadako and were almost strangled. Death; and Yoshida was hacked 108 times..."