The system was silent for a while and said: [Look at it, don't let it kill humans? Let's pick some people to do things. ]

    It is not necessary to make a lot of achievements such as killing people to attract the official attention.

    For example, Wen Muqing knew that there was a formless and strange person called "Wujun" in Tibet. The area where he was located would be covered by thick fog. During this period, he could not see his fingers and had no signal, which seriously affected people's lives. Therefore, it was led to a desolate area not long after its birth, but no way has been found to eliminate it well.

    If he was looking for someone who was already evil and didn't kill him, Wen Muqing thought it was acceptable for him. After all, his goal is to go outside, and killing humans is not a consideration. Wouldn't it be nice to call the police and ask the police uncle to deal with him?     After so many days of scoring, Wen Muqing's current energy has reached 97 points (cumulative energy has reached 200), Compared to the way he used to get a 5 o'clock, he can be said to be a big family now!     Not to mention that he also specifically looked for the tasks released by "Dawning" to get a job and get double the reward. The money in Ye Shou's account is enough for him to travel abroad many times.     The weird pool, like the scene pool, is drawn every 5:00, so it's not particularly distressing to use.

    Wen Muqing came with the attitude of testing the water. This time, he didn't engage in any metaphysics of worshiping koi, and he didn't want to draw too much weirdness. After all, he would have to deal with the fight by himself... The

    red light in the pond Flashed, a card fell into his hand.

    [Weird Ka·Shrine (pseudo)]

    Name: Anonymous Shrine

    Ability: As the place where the evil gods are entrenched, those who stay here overnight will see what he fears most, and if they cannot overcome, they will face death.

    Category: Immovable and creepy.

    Grade: B (fixed)

    The card is a Japanese shrine painted red, and two white lanterns hang under the curved dome, with the words "Avoid disasters and reduce disasters" written on them, and the corridors of the same color spread. The white beckoning cats stretched out their claws neatly and uniformly, and there was a huge copper bell outside the courtyard, which was rusted and stained.

    It seems to be a preconceived impression. Wen Muqing sees how strange this shrine looks. Even the arc of the lucky cat that outlines the mouth and nose looks like he and the others are smiling.

    "It's...it's scary." He muttered, "I'm more afraid of my own thoughts than the blood-seeing scene."

    Although there is no country where a good life is now, they This group of people still exists, but they have been incorporated into a corner of the United States, and they still live peacefully on the island.

    Wen Muqing hadn't paid much attention to this small place, but at present, it seemed that this shrine was the right place to stay.

    With 92 energy points left, Wen Muqing still wanted to gamble a bit. He decided to throw another single draw into the golden card pool, and then ten times in a row in the normal card pool to see if there were any items that could match the weird card.