But there are still so many thoughts in his heart, so he just put all the cards at once. Deactivated it, brought it with you, just in case - but it didn't work in the end.

    Although this meeting was not grand enough, the two old acquaintances who attended the Zhejiang branch were generally quite pleasant.

    Especially when Wen Muqing made up all the information he exchanged with him, there was a sense of relief that he didn't know if it was a lie.

    [This shouldn't be considered a lie, you just found a home for the cards. ] The system made a little joke, [I think you were quite successful this time. ]

    It stared at Wen Muqing and watched the whole meeting, and there were indeed no mistakes, which made the system that was once entangled with acting problems a lot more comfortable.

    Decreased durability is not fatigue, but damage. The reason why Wen Muqing ended the topic so quickly was because the durability of "Flute Soul" dropped extremely fast after he started it, and it was about to reach the critical value of the next stage.

    If you don't use Angus to end the scene neatly, presumably the best way is to let the "Flute Soul" change back to the flute again, but that's not polite...

    "SSR-level cards are easy to use and easy to use, that's the durability It fell too fast..." Wen Muqing sighed melancholy.

    The cards in front of him were unfolded at a time, and it was obvious that the light on the "Flute Soul" card had dimmed a lot.

    Name: Flute Soul

    Race: Artifact Spirit

    Name: Wen Zhe Liu

    ...

    Durability: 73%

    Time Limit: 17h37min

    As if the [Book Spirit] durability reaches 75%, there will be obvious cracks on the face, SSR cards reach 75% The durability will also appear new defects.

    100%, 75%, 50%, 25%, four durability cutoff points, each time it reaches a level, the card will show a certain amount of damage, and the strength rating will also decrease.

    Wen Muqing once also tore up a few R-rank weekly throw cards, which basically reached a durability of less than 25%, and the strength of the cards was not even one-third of what it used to be.

    The durability of the flute soul has become 73%, and there is no damage to the appearance. This defect still requires him to explore by himself. For the sake of insurance, he has no choice but to end the conversation.

    The "Little Prince" card is easy to say. He didn't use his abilities much, but only used props to show an illusory state. Therefore, the durability remained at 97%, but the time limit became 22h20min.

    Fortunately, there is the "Dark Blue Palace", an artifact that blocks time and durability, otherwise he would not know how much durability it would take to test a weakness.

    The system comforted him: [Don't worry too much, anyway, you can earn energy by eliminating weirdness, and you can just draw it at that time. ]