...

    After confirming that the two little guys were asleep, Wen Muqing put a device to monitor movement beside them, and then cut the card and headed to Furong City.

    Putting the two children to sleep first has no other deep meaning, just because he can't cut the rest of the cards to teach.

    However, looking at the way they are frightened every day, it is estimated that they have not slept well, so this time they will all be made up for sleep.

    Wen Muqing checked the cards, recited the sequence of steps and the key points in his mind, and asked the system to help probe the people inside, and then Shi Shiran walked into the meeting place.

    The members of "Dawning" who came to the meeting this time are not too many. As a large organization that needs to manage the strange events of half the earth, the presence of a few high-level executives is enough to express their solemnity.    

 Yang Yuecheng, director of the Dawning Branch of Zhejiang Province; Dan Yunqing, the head of the archives of the Dawning Branch of Zhejiang Province, in addition to these two people in charge who have already met in the suburbs, there is also a B-level national-level capable person named Bu Jiu.     

However, Wen Muqing knew that there were only these three people on the surface, and there were a bunch of people behind them who were ready to act accordingly.

    "Why haven't you come yet? It's less than five minutes before two o'clock." Dan Yunqing said in a low voice, there was a screen in front of her, and all the streets around the venue could be seen on it. There are no traces of pedestrians passing by.

    Yang Yuecheng lighted the table to ease his anxiety, but the more he knocked, the more disturbed he became. He couldn't even keep the rhythm. He said, "It's not that I want to break the contract.

    " How about teasing Human Fang? The

    tall and muscular Bu Jiu snorted coldly, "It seems that he is just a kid who is acting like a ghost. I don't know what you are doing with such a big reaction."

    Bu Jiu is the headquarters . The one sent here was dragged to the venue as soon as he got off the plane, and there was naturally a lot of resentment in his heart. What's more, Zhejiang Province did not give any information about MIA, but verbally reported that their members were the main force to eliminate B's strange "people in the picture", and they could not confirm their identities at all.

    Dan Yunqing knocked on the table: "Then you can solve the strangeness of B for me."

    Bu Jiu said disdainfully, "It's not like I haven't eliminated B-class, you might as well tell the headquarters that there are aliens here. Find more weird commissions to do."

    Bu Jiu's seniority is still young, he is young, and his mind is full of stubbornness, Yang Yuecheng just wants to send this ancestor back, not to cause trouble here.

    It's just that it's too late now, he sits between the two of them, trying to persuade him helplessly.

    As the time approached, everyone raised their minds and stared at the surveillance cameras, but still no one was seen. But when the needle pointed to exactly two o'clock, the door was pushed open directly.