All right now, what spare ribs to buy, let's go catch people first!

    So, carrying a vegetable basket, the "night watchman" dressed in uniform caught the little brat again in the grass in the garden next to the Pingyu City Police Station.

    Lissano reacted very quickly and wanted to jump off the manhole cover. Unexpectedly, he hadn't pried the manhole cover in this place.

    Two people, one big and one small, squatted next to the fitness equipment in the park and looked at each other again.

    The Lisano people were scared to death. He looked at the man in front of him who was wearing a normal clothes and carrying a vegetable basket, and even had a sound of breathing. He reasonably suspected that he had eaten the amiable brother of the store manager and pretended to be him. Appearance came to seek revenge on him.

    No matter how daring he was, he was still a teenager after all. When faced with the crisis of life and death (?), he still couldn't calm down, and a tear rolled in his emerald eyes.

    Ye Su didn't know the rich mental activities of the child in front of him. He just thought that the reason why Lisano took a half step back and wanted to run was because the scars on his face were a little scary, so he took a mask from his pocket and put it on. A bit sullenly: "Is it okay to look at it this way?"

    Li Sano shook his head frantically. He tried to run away after accumulating energy, but because of lack of strength, he fell on the ground.

    Ye Shou: ...is this a special bloodline?

    Others can't tell, his temperament is indeed very special.

    The two of them tossed around for a long time, and finally sat down to talk.

    "You said you want to go back and see how the shopkeeper is doing?" Ye Suo repeated Li Sano's words, feeling a little unbelievable, "Is this the reason why you ran to the police station?"

    Li Sano pursed his lips, serious. Nonsense: "I, I'm lost!"

    "What can he do? It's not because he heard about you, and he asked me to come out and buy some spare ribs to send to you when the time comes."

    Ye Su pointed to the person next to him. Vegetable Basket , a little helpless: "Go later, the best one will be robbed by other uncles and aunts."

    Li Sano: "You... do you really know the owner?"

    "Last night Didn't I show you the group photo?" Ye Su rubbed his head, which was a pile of grass, "I still have something to ask you."

    "Do you know anything special about yourself?"

    Li Sa Nuo's heart sank to the bottom.

    The teenage child has already matured in the struggle, and he naturally knows what is different about him from other people. For this reason, he and his companions hide in Tibet, for fear of being caught by some laboratory and dismembered. belly.

    After all, ordinary people don't have such sensitive five senses, and they don't want to rush out to the moon one day every month.