Chapter 40: New girls from a different world

Start from the beginning

(Y/n): Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to bump into you.

Girl: No no, it's my fault. I wasn't looking. I also accidentally drop my glasses.

(Y/n) notices the glasses and gave it to her.

(Y/n): Here you go.

Girl: *pick up her glasses* Thanks.

(Y/n): No problem. Say, those books you're carrying. Are you a student by any chance?

Girl: Why yes..

(Y/n): Say, since I bumped into you, mind if I help you with the books?

Girl: Why sure.. thank you.

You helped the new girl by picking up her books, and all the books she had was title "Geography", "Laws of Newton", and something to do with.. magic? As you were helping her out with the remaining books, the both of you went to a bench to sit down with some of the books.

Girl: Thanks for carrying my books

(Y/n): Sure no problem.

Girl: I'm sorry, but um.. I never met you before. What is your name?

(Y/n): I'm (Y/n) (L/n). And you must be..?

Girl: Oh right.. my apologize for not introducing myself so soon. My name is Twilight. Twilight Sparkle.

(Y/n): Nice to meet you Twilight Sparkle. I love the name! Say, does that name have a meaning?

Twilight: *blush* Um.. not much. I guess I'm called that way because of my interest of space and stuff.

(Y/n): Nice. I'm just glad you are okay.

Twilight: Why thank you. I was so busy carrying this books since I'm new to this place.

(Y/n): Really now? You're saying.. you don't live in Metropolis?

Twilight: Not really. I just got from my home place known as Canterlot city. It's where I'm from. I wanted to come here to see if this city has their own public library.

(Y/n): Sure they do. And.. as for the books? Are you studying something?

Twilight: You could say that, I'm from Canterlot high school.

(Y/n): Canterlot high school? Is it a good place?

Twilight: Yep, Canterlot high school is a beautiful place to be at. You'll love the place there.

(Y/n): Cool, maybe I could visit Canterlot high school someday.

Twilight: You might.

(Y/n): Sadly, I can't. I already enrolled a new school known as Metropolis high school.

Twilight: Oh.. I see.. but it's okay. If you ever want to visit Canterlot, you could come any time.

(Y/n): Thanks..

After that, you looked sadly at her and tried your best to not show too much of your sad expression.

Twilight: Is something wrong?

(Y/n): Nothing much. I.. I just miss my friends.

Twilight: You're friends? Are they like moving or something?

(Y/n): No no, it's just lately since I've been so busy with my life, I haven't spend any time with my friends.

Twilight: I see, I know the feeling too.

(Y/n): You do?

Twilight: To be honest, I have friends and often times I miss them. They too live in Canterlot and I want to make sure I have time with them. Without my friends, then my life would've been miserable.