Mom: Hey I'll be home at 3:30 hope your chores are all done?!

LT: Of course they are mom!

Mom: Liar! you have until I get home. . .

Crap! I hurried around and quickly did them. The bathroom and both our rooms and the spare room, were on one side; the kitchen and the laundry room were on the other with the front door and living room in between. I did the bathroom, my room and the living room with five minuets to spare. Mom came in with grocery's, I rushed over and helped her with the load.

'Eww! what is that smell?' mom wrinkled her nose.

'what smell?'

'that sweat smell,' she grinned at me and passed me another cereal box. 'How hard were you working on those chores?'

'ha ha funny.' I rolled my eyes as she laughed, I should probably take a shower soon though.

Mom stretched and went over to the couch, 'wake me in a hour.' and with that she was out. I frowned at her sleeping body, she works too hard. I wish she didn't, we could get a smaller apartment for way cheaper but mom didn't want to leave our first home. So she worked and worked a lot. I sighed and put the box of cereal away, before going and getting a change of clothes and hitting the shower.

I pulled the crew top baby blue shirt on that showed shoulders, some old boot cut and ripped jeans with an white belt and a thick white headband. I walked into my multi colored room and put my clothes in the hamper. The colors were all light and soft leaving my room with a calm feeling. I had a twin bed with an night stand and a desk all were a light shade of grey with blue designs running through them that mom had done. The window was on the left side of my bed and I had a mirror on the back of my blue door, dads favorite color.

The time said 4:03 guess I had to wake up mom. I got up from my desk and away from my dreadful government homework. Mom left at 4:30 I saw her to the door, 'I have to work an extra hour tonight so I won't be back until 6.'

'Okay Mom just be safe!'

She smiled and gave me a hug, 'I will, I love you little flower, don't stay up too late! Oh and there's some money on the counter for pizza!'

'Thanks mom! love you too!!'

Pizza reminded me of my green friends, I smiled. Now which one to text? I flipped through and clicked on one randomly, Raph. I shrugged and began to text him as I got my stuff ready.

LT: Hey Raph!

R: Sup

LT: I was wondering if I could come over?

R: I don't care, why ya asking me?

LT: ouch Raph that hurt, what would it take to make you care?

R: I don't know.

I rolled my eyes, what a stick in the mud: What if I brought pizza?

R: Eh, It's a start.

LT: I'll take it! so what's you favorite?

R: Favorite what?

LT: Pizza flavor!

R: As long as there is meat I don't care.

LT: Ahh your a Lover-boy!

R: A WHAT?!

LT: That is just what the pizza people call people who love meat, lovers.

R: Why?!