"Is he-" (Chp. 16)

Tommy woke up, he was facing a light grey curtain. He knew he wasn't at home, (Btw- Tubbo, Ran, and Tommy all live together with the kids.) Tommy had a pounding headache. He felt someone's arm around him, as he remembered everything from last night. He hid his face in his sleeve, not sure wether he should leave or not. Tommy stayed still, just laying there in Purpled's hold.

Eventually Purpled seemed to be waking up, Purpled slowly started to take his arms from around Tommy. Tommy held Purpled's arms, keeping him from moving them.

"Tomms- I didn't know you were awake-"

Tommy didn't respond, he just turned to face Purpled, and leaned his head against the taller.

Purpled laughed at the shorter, "I thought you were worried about-"

"Right- I should go-" Tommy started to get up.

"Want me to drive you?-" Purpled sat up, as Tommy slipped on his shoes.

"Sure, i really don't wanna walk there right now." Tommy sighed as Purpled got up and took his shoes from where they were put last night.

"Kay, cmon." Purpled gestured for Tommy to follow him out there door and into his car.

Tommy gave Purpled the address, and they drove in silence untill they reached the house.

"Thanks Purp." Tommy smiled to the taller.

"It's no problem Tomms," Purpled smiled in return.

"Hey- uh- Do you wanna meet Shroud and Clemintine?-" Tommy asked while opening the car door.

"Sure, i'd love to." Purpled got out of the car with Tommy, following him up to the door.

Tommy unlocked the door, letting Purpled in first. (such a gentlmen 😌💅✨)

Purpled walked in, Tommy not far behind. A little kid, around 5 years old, came running, she had white hair and light grey eyes. Following was a another, he had black hair and red eyes.

"PAPA!- SHROUD TRIED BURNING ME ALIVE!!!" The girl ran straight to Tommy, hugging him immediately.

"I DID NOT- DON'T BELEIVE HER-" The boy around maybe 13 also was following behind the other, and stopped by the frame to the living room, leaning against it.

Tommy laughed at the two, kneeling down to the little girl. "Quit tryna kill eachother, where are Tubbs and Ran?"

"Oh! They went upstairs! Tubb said he was going to sleep!" Clemintine let go of Tommy, smiling happily.

Tommy sighed and mumbled something under his breathe before standing back up. "Anyways, Shroud, Clemintine, this is Purpled!" Tommy gestured to Purpled.

Sroud smirked evilly, "Is he-"

"Shut-" Tommy glared at Shroud.

Clemintine glanced from Shourd to Tommy, confused. (she's so innocent 😭😭😭)

Purpled was confused aswell, before realising what Shroud meant. Purpled pulled his hood over his head, pulling the strings thight to cover his face. Shroud laughed, an evil smirk on his face. Purpled fixed his hood, glancing over to Tommy and Clemintine. Clemintine looked up at Purpled, and innocent and happy look in her eyes.

Shroud went into the living room, speaking to someone in there. 

"Right, i should introduce you to Micheal-" Tommy stood, taking Purpled's hand and dragging him into the living room, Clemintine not far behind them.

Shroud was sitting next to someone on the couch, they seemed around the same age, had hair that faded from a dark brown to a light pink, and he had light green eyes. His legs intertwined with Shroud's as they spoke. (yes. they gay as fuck 😌💅✨  🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈 )

"Purp- Meet Micheal-" Tommy gestured Micheal. ( Who else would he gesture to- )

Micheal leaned his head back, as he was facing away before, and smiled. Sorta the way Shroud did before.

"Is he-" Micheal began.

"Oh my god- No. Just shut it-" Tommy sighed.

* tottally not me wanting to write a Allium Duo book- * 😶‍🌫️😅🤪😇😊🤭🤫🤔🤨😶😏😱