- Falling Asleep :) - Chapter 12 -

Hello! A/N Here! Before this chapter starts and you read, i have a few things to say! I have just realized I never told any of you about myself, I as a writer now want to connect with you guys or something like that- My name is Sam, i go by any pronouns, and i am in a relationship, somehow someone tolerates me enough for that. Ye- But I hope that you enjoy this story so far! Remember to eat well, drink water, and stay safe! :)

----At School----
3RD Person POV:

As Purpled entered through the school doors he was attacked into a hug by someone, it was Tommy. "PURP- TUBBO IS TRYING TO KILL MEEE!!" Tommy hid behind Purpled as he tried catching his breath from running.

Tubbo had been running after Tommy, "NO I'M NOT. I JUST WANNA BREAK ALL HIS BONES."

Purpled sighed before trying his best to help resolve their argument. He failed. Ranboo had came up to them and hugged Tubbo from behind, somewhat calming Tubbo down. Ranboo gave Purpled a worried look,as if he was saying, 'I cannot hold him here forever', Purpled took the chance whilst Tubbo was trapped by Ranboo, and took Tommy away from Tubbo.

"You two really need to stop fighting so much.." Purpled sighed as he took Tommy to the back of the school.

"Sorry Purp,," Tommy leaned against the brick wall of the school as Purpled sat down in the green grass beside him.

Dream came out of nowhere, along with Sapnap, startling the two. "Whatcha guys talkin' about?"

"JESUS DREAM- WTF-" Tommy jumped from startle, almost falling over.

"Sorry Tommy-" Dream apologized. (Yes, yes, alas, this is a nice Dream au- :])

"It's okay Dream, do you need something?" Tommy leaned back onto the wall where he was before.

"Yeah, I was wondering if you knew where George was? And Karl? We haven't seen them all day,,"

"No.. I don't think i've seen him, sorry Dream." Tommy placed his hand onto his neck, not letting the cold brick wall to touch anymore.

"Oh,, okay, thanks anyway Tommy!" Dream smiled, even though you couldn't see it with the mask, as he took Sapnap's hand gently in his own, walking off.

Tommy didn't understand Dream sometimes. Sometimes Dream clung to Sapnap, sometimes to George, sometimes the first friend he'd see that day. He'd sometimes he'd not cling to anyone at all. He'd mostly be around Sapnap though.

Tommy sat down next to Purpled after a moment of silence, and he tilted his head onto Purpled's shoulder. "Sooo," Tommy spoke to break the silence, "wanna skip school?"

"Yeah, sure." Purpled sighed, getting up and handing Tommy his hand to help him up.

Tommy took Purpled's hand, dragging him around the school and to his house, since nobody was home. Wilbur was at work, Phil was a teacher, so was Kristian, and Techno was in America. (Yes. I am keeping Techno for a little while longer in the story, maybe atleast untill chapter 20?? idk) And Fundy was at school.

Once they got to Tommy's house, Purpled shut the door behind them, and followed Tommy upstairs. Tommy had already flopped face first onto his bed. Purpled sighed, taking Tommy's blanket and tossing it over him.

Tommy mumbled something which Purpled was guessing was retaliation against the blanket being tossed over him. Purpled tossed off his shoes, and then glanced over to Tommy, who hadn't moved one bit.

"Your not gonna take off your shoes?" Purpled asked the other.

"Mmmgh, i'll do it later..." Tommy took a pillow from against the wall and buried his face into it.

Purpled sighed, "Fine." Purpled walked back over to Tommy, taking off his shoes, tossing them to the side. "Yeah right. You'll forget and the mud will get everywhere." Purpled sat down on the side of the bed, facing away from Tommy. Purpled heard Tommy move, and the bed sink lightly next behind him. "Tomms-?" Before he knew it Tommy had wrapped his arms around Purpled, and leaned his head against Purpled.

"yeah?..." Tommy mumbled.

"N- Nevermind- . . . " Purpled turned a light pink in his face as he shifted to face Tommy, before he could fully turn Tommy dragged the other down to laying in the bed, and he'd clung onto Purpled rather tight.

"Tomms- What are you doing-" Purpled was rather shocked at the other's actions.

"shut up.. I'm tired.." Tommy put his head against Purpled's chest, falling asleep.

Purpled eventually gave in and wrapped his own arms around the other, falling asleep aswell.