An Excuse To Sleep In - Chapter 2 -

3RD Person POV:

"So," Tubbo said to break an awkward silence at lunch one day, "Anyone wanna have a sleepover?"

Ranboo nodded as a response.

"Who's house then?" Tommy looked up from his phone.

Purpled had just sat down as they were talking, "What you guys talkin about?"

"We were talking about maybe having a sleepover, wanna come?" Tommy looked over to Purpled.

"Uhm, Sure, i guess. I'll tell my brother," Purpled pulled out his phone, "Who's house-"

"Tommy's." Tubbo nudged Ranboo making sure he was awake, then turning to Purpled.

Purpled started to text something as Tommy and Tubbo spoke,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Textinggg 🔽)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Punz
----------------------------------------------------------
Purpled: Heyy Brother
Punz: What? Why are texting me.
Purpled: Can i stay over at a friends house??
Punz: yeah, yeah, just don't die.
Purpled: Okay! ty :)
Punz: Whatever it just means i don't have to deal with you today.
Purpled: Rude.
Punz: It's true though.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

------------Later after all their classes were over--------------
(and yes, they all got permission to go to Tommy's :D )

Purpled's POV:

"My brothers gonna pick us up," Tommy turned to his phone scrolling through Twitter as he spoke.

Tubbo and Ranboo let out an 'okay' as we stepped out of the school to wait for Wilbur. I just stayed silent following right next to Tommy, while Ranboo and Tubbo talked about, whatever they talk about-

As who i am asuming Wilbur, drove up to us, he rolled down the window, as someone else sat in the front seat with their headphones in, "Okay, get in Gremlin children." Tommy just rolled his eyes and opened the car door getting in after Ranboo, Tubbo, and i.

-----------After they got to Tommy's house------------
Purpled POV still-:

As we walked in who i am asuming is Tommy's dad saw us, "Welcome home Tommy- Oh- Who's this?"

"This is Purpled, he's a new friend of ours," Tommy turned to his father before heading up stairs.

"AHHHHH-" A small kid ran downstairs and clung onto Wilbur, "PAPA- T-THERE'S A SPIDERR-" Another person came down stairs laughing as if they had accomplished something.

"Techno what did you do?" Wilbur looked down at the kid and picked him up and set him on the couch.

I could see Tommy roll his eyes as he took my hand and took me upstairs and into his room where Tubbo and Ranboo where sitting down and talking about whatever still.

Tommy let go of my hand, "I'll be right back," he sighed, walking out of the room.

I joined Ranboo and Tubbo and it turns out, they were talking about (Insert very pog movie). When Tommy came back he tossed a crumpled up peice of paper at Ranboo and Tubbo, "Quit flirtinnggg,"

Tubbo picked up the paper, but instead he threw an eraser at Tommy, "Never."

"Ack- Tommy flinched as the eraser hit him. Me and Ranboo just laughed at their childish behavior.

After a while we all decided to go to the living room and watch a movie called, (Insert another very pog movie cause idk any good movies).

3RD Person POV:

After a while Ranboo fell asleep with Tubbo on one end of the couch while Purpled had fallen asleep next to Tommy, when the movie finished Ranboo had waken up again, so Ranboo and Tommy were the only ones awake.

"I'll take Tubbo to the guest bedroom- What are you gonna do with Purpled-?" Ranboo looked over to Tommy as he picked Tubbo up off the couch.

"Mmm, i'll probably just take him to my room with me, why?" Tommy looked back at Ranboo.

"Just asking, want me to help you get him upstairs?"

"Yeah,"

----------After Ranboo and Tubbo were asleep in the guest room and Tommy and Purpled were in Tommy's room-------------
Tommy's POV:

Eventually once Purpled was in bed, i put the blanket over him, and closed my eyes and slept.

----------In the morning--------- (SORRY FOR ALL THE TIME SKIPS- 💀🖐️ )
Tommy's POV still:

When i woke up, i wanted to get out of bed but, at the same time, i didn't- Why? Oh, because Purpled had clung onto me at some point in the night preventing me from leaving, but i didn't mind, it kinda gave me an excuse to sleep in.