Cuddles - Chapter 5 -

Quick little author's note rq- I AM SORRY ABOUT HOW LATE THIS CHAPTER ISSS- I HAD LIKE TWO BOXES OF POPSICLES WHILE WATCHING notajlafound's STREAM-) (Check aj out on twitch tough- :D ) (AND THE POPSICLES ARE NOT IMPORTANT-)
TW: Cussing

Wilbur's POV: (ohmygod a new pov)

I dropped the cup in my hand and turned around facing where Purpled and Tommy were on the couch, "He WHAT?! Oh my god.. What even happned?- How did- Y'know what, i don't wanna even know-" I went back around the counter and to the two, Purpled was sitting with his knees to his chest while Tommy was laying down next to him on his side.

-----------A Few Minutes Later------------
3RD Person POV: (sorry wil)

As Purpled nervously texted Tubbo, Wilbur took care of Tommy.

"Papa?" Fundy was standing at the top of the stairs looking down to Wilbur.

"What is it Fundy?." Wilbur stood and Fundy ran down stairs and clung onto Wilbur.

"What's Uncle Tommy doing?.." Fundy looked up at Wilbur, tilting his head.

"Tomms is just sleeping, why don't you go back upstairs with Quackity?."

"Okay!" Fundy happily skipped over and up the stairs.

"Purpled, i'm going to go call Phil, don't pass out too." Wilbur stood up and walked away from Tommy and into the next room pulling out his phone. Purpled sighed looking to Tommy then to his phone in his hands, thinking, 'Tubbo, why won't you respond?' .

"Well, Phil is at work, and i have to go to work too, where are Ranboo and Tubbo?" Wilbur slipped his phone back into his pocket as he passed Purpled and Tommy.

"I don't know, i think they may have gone to some coffee place?- How am i supposed to know?" Purpled moved his feet to settle them on the floor as he turned his head to face Wil.

"Geez, i was just asking, would you mind making sure Fundy doesn'y kill himself-?" Wilbur took his cost of the hanger and slipped it on.

"Yeah sure, wait don't you have a friend upstairs tp watch him?"

"Uh, no- Q is comin with me, we work together-"

"What about your other brother-"

"He left to go see one of his friends in (INSERT ANY PLACE IDRK), pleas just, make sure he doesn't die-"  Wilbur grabbed his keys as Quakity came downstairs with Fundy, Fundy let go of Quakity's sleeve and ran to hug Wil. "Bye buddy, don't die-" Wilbur walked out of the door as Quakity followed, leaving Purpled with Fundy and a passed out Tommy.

---------30 minutes later--------

"Ugghh, the hell?.." Tommy slowly sat up and looked around to see Purpled with Fundy in the kitchen, Fundy sitting on a stool and Purpled listening to Fundy talk about (Insert any topic of your choice). Tommy smiled as he layed back down staring at the ceiling. A few minutes later he heard footsteps come his way and he covered his eyes with arm, smiling to himself. He felt someone sit down next to him and he lifted his arm enough to see who it was, it was Purpled. :)

"Heyy, Purp.." Tommy mumbled covering his face back up with his arm.

"T-Tomms!- Your awake- Are you feeling okay?" Purpled sat his phone down on the back of the couch.

"Yeahh.. I feel fine, why?." Tommy shifted so he was leaning against Purpled's side.

"Tomms- How could you be so casual!?- You fucking passed out-!"

"Rightt thatt." Tommy tilted his head back onto Purpled's shoulder, "It's okay.."

"Tommy.. I was worried about you.." Purpled leaned his head on Tommy's.

"Sorry.." Tommy lifted his head from Purpled, sitting the way Purpled was with his feet on the ground.

Purpled sighed, "It's okay Tomms-"

"Heyy, you guys done and not killing eachother yet??" Tubbo opened and slammed the door shut dragging Ranboo with him.

"What do you mean Tubbo-" Tommy turned to face Tubbo and Ranboo. Fundy ran to Ranboo hugging him immediately, as Ranboo picked him up and took him upstairs.

Tubbo glanced at Purpled and Tommy. "Was i interrupting something-?"

"No- Nope your fine Tubbo- Why would you ask that-?" Tommy spoke quickly, Purpled just held back a laugh.

"Ookayyy- Me and Ran are going to hang at his place- either of you wanna come with?" Tubbo glanced to Ranboo who was now coming down the stairs and behind Tubbo.

"Nah, i gotta watch Fundy, Wilbur would kill me, if Fundy got killed." Tommy stood going up to his room.

"I'm gonna stay with Tomms-" Purpled followed Tommy upstairs.

"There's something happening with them-" Tubbo narrowed his eyes up the stairs as he walked back out the door dragging Ranboo with him.

-----------In Tommy's Room---------
(Ranboo put Fundy to sleep when he took him upstairs btw-)

"So are you just ignoring the fact that you passed out?..." Purpled stopped at the door, leaving it open.

Tommy sighed, turning to Purpled wrapping his arms around him, pushing the door closed behind him. "Stop being so worried.. I'll be fine, it's happened before, it was only cause i probably didn't sleep enough.."

Purpled burried his face into Tommy's shoulder and hugged him back, "Are you sure there's nothing to worry about?.." Purpled muffled into Tommy's shoulder.

"I'm sure Purp, everything's okay." Tommy rubbed Purpled's side lightly, "Can i pick you up for a second?"

"Why?." Purpled lifted his face so his chin settled on Tommy's shoulder.

"Just, can i?"

"As long as you don't drop me onto the floor, sure, i guess i could, why th-" Purpled was cut short by Tommy picking him up and  falling back onto the bed, holding the hug with Purpled. "Tommy, your not gonna pass out again are you-?"

Tommy laughed, "No, i'm not gonna faint, just, can we stay like this- just untill Fundy is awake-?.."

"Heh, sure." Purpled layed his head against Tommy as he closed his eyes.