Feeling Sick - Chapter 7 -

(BTW- It is like 7:30 at night, Phil's working late-)
3RD Person POV:

Wilbur sighed, 'Why the hell did he give in to tommy?', Wilbur looked to Fundy sitting on the stool in the kitchen, looking at Wil with a, look in his eyes. "Heyy buddy, why you looking at me like that?.."

"Are you really gonna ask him, or were you lieing?" Fundy hopped off the stool. Wilbur just sighed.

"What are you gonna do if i don't?" Wilbur knelt down to Fundy's height. (He is being a good dad :] )

"I'm gonna tell Uncle Tommy."

"Oh nooo, pleasee, don't" Wilbur put his hand on his heart dramatically and laughed as he stood, "Yeah, yeah, i'll ask him, soon." He ruffled Fundy's hair, picking him up, after he put Fundy to bed he heard the door open.

"I'm home," Phil said in a not loud, but not quiet voice.

Wilbur went downstairs, "Hey, Tomms is upstairs, and Fundy is asleep."

"Alright, are Tubbo, Ranboo, and Purpled still here?"

"Uhm,, i don't think any of them are here, why?"

"Just asking, i'm gonna go check on Tommy," Phil walked upstairs towards Tommy's room.

----------While that happened- (With tommy and purpled)----------
Tommy's POV:

After i finished, i heard some footsteps coming up the stairs. I opened the door knowing someone would knock on the door. I didn't want to wake up Purpled, "Yeess?" Phil was about to knock.

"Well, i was going to knock but well- Anyways, are Tubbo, Ran, and Purpled still here?-"

"Yeah, uh- Just- Just Purpled-"

"Okay, you good- You look a little pale," Phil tilted his head slightly to get a better look at Tommy.

"Yeah, i feel fine- I'm just gonna get some sleep-.."

"If you say so, goodnight."

Tommy closed the door as Phil returned downstairs, he leaned his head on the door, sighing.

(A/N: SORRY IT'S SO SHORT- I WILL POST A LONGER CHAPTER TOMMORROW- I PROMISE- )