"Isn't that gross?"

Itona asked him, tactlessly, right in front of his ramen and two steps away from the man that made it.

"You don't have to eat it, get out," Muramatsu grumbled.

"Give your teacher something better to eat, won't you?" Yoshida sighed.

Nao laughed as they bickered. He'd come in on a whim, honestly, and the warm soup filled him with satisfaction. The taste wasn't too bad, it just had a strange aftertaste that resembled rice wine, but it wasn't too unpleasant once you got used to it.

He couldn't quite taste anything else, though.

"You three will be taking over your family businesses, right?" Nao changed the topic before Muramatsu lost it and emptied the bowl over Itona's head.

"Yeah," Yoshida said, "I'm going to study a bit of engineering first, though. Get my chances up with the basics."

"And I'm taking business," Muramatsu said. "Itona's going straight into things."

"I'll be bunkering on them if things go south. Thanks in advance," Itona declared, dryly. "Ritsu will be helping me too."

It sure was nice to already have an established connection of business friends during junior high. Nao's very envious.

"Stay connected, alright?" Nao said, unable to help himself, "it'll get busy, but make sure to treasure your connections with your old friends."

Itona hummed. "Kuma-sensei, you don't have any friends?"

Immediately, 999pts of damage.

"You don't really get along with anyone your age, huh?" Yoshida says, "I've only ever seen you with students, or maybe with Karasuma-sensei and Bitch-sensei. You don't have any friends from school?"

Stop it, my HP is in the negative.

"You guys are so rude," Nao groaned. "Things happen in the process of becoming an adult, alright?"

"You sure it's not because of your weird obsession with bears?" Muramatsu asks.

That's it.

"To begin with, the ones that started calling me Kuma-sensei were you guys!" he snapped, "it was my first day teaching! I fumbled my name in my introduction and no one ever let me live it down!"

-

"You're headed for the school?"

Asano found him on the streets, like some kind of creepy stalker. He smiled, like he was supposed to be there, and said, with all the gall of someone who wasn't acknowledging any feedback right now.

"Would you like a ride?"

Nao wondered if all the needling from the press and unwanted attention from the general public was getting to him.

"Uhm... no thanks," he said. "It's barely worth a drive, anyways."

"What a shame," Asano said. "My offer is open for another day, though."

Nao snorted. "I'll call you if I need a road trip anytime soon, then."

"I'll keep my schedule open," Asano assured.

"You are fucking embarraassing," Gakushuu, when the hell was he there, rolled down the window to scowl. "If this goes on for another second I am walking home."