A few letters that she can saw is

"Since first day I met you, I like you."

"I love your laugh. But why it's so hard to get it? You're so cold, sir."

"Get well soon, sir! I hope you get a good rest and I love you <3."

"I bring you a sandwich. I hope you eat it for your stomach!"

"YN, I ASKED YOU!" He scolded make Yn tears dropped softly.

Namjoon sigh, realising he hurting her.

"Y-Yes..." She replied and wiped her tears.

"I'm your teacher! How you can suddenly like me?! You don't deserve me..." He replied make Yn standing there in pain. His words make she feel useless.

"This result can't take you anywhere, Yn! You should do something that can reach your dream."

He sigh as he put his face closer to her ear. "Kiss me." He said make she shocked but she still don't want to show her face that already wet because of those tears.

"I said, kiss me." He said it again make Yn walked to the back step by step.

Namjoon smiled quietly and take her chin roughly. He kiss her lips as rough as he can. Yn can't kiss him because she was fucking shocked and what she can do is pushing him. As hard as she push, Namjoon break the kiss and pulled her roughly closer to him.

"Look at me!" He shouted as Yn looked at his eyes.

"Don't you like it? That's what you want is it?" He slowly kiss her neck make she push him slowly but after a while, she let him kiss her. Yes, this is what she want.

His naughty hand slowly moved to her skirt as he rub his hand on her panties.

"S-Sir..." She gasp softly.

"Shhh...It's gonna be fine...and fun." He smirked and keep rubbing her panties. At the one time, he kissed her again but this time, she replied him. They was kissing as Namjoon carried her and put her on the desk. He stop kissing her and just smiled. His hand start touching her thighs makes Yn feel uncomfortable.

"S-Sir..."

He looked at her as quick as he can. "Shut up. Or I need to make you quiet hm?" Again, he playing with her thighs but this time, his hand already reach her panties.

She closed her legs tightly, scared of Namjoon. "S-Sir...J-Jungkook is o-outside." She said shuttering make Namjoon smiled again as he looked at her.

Namjoon take out his hand from her panties. "Now go tell him that I will send you home. Or you want your bestfriend hear your voice screaming my name hm?" He asked deeply make Yn quiet.

"Choose it." He said but Yn just stay at there, looking down. Namjoon take her chin softly as he moved his face closer to her lips. Their lips was so close but then he kiss her cheek.

"Not moving? You want your bestfriend hear you screaming my name? Wanna tell him how slut you are to me? Wanna told him that you're mine? Fully mine..."

Yn quiet. She don't know her feelings now. Yes she excited when he flirt her but are he gonna do it for real? It's scared her with his cold face.

Namjoon kiss her neck softly make she moans slowly but he ignored it. Namjoon slammed the kiss on her lips as she kiss him back roughly. The kiss was so rough make both of them closed their eyes.

Namjoon take off his coat and his tie. He unbuttoned the top of his shirt that make she saw his chest.

He break the kiss and looked at Yn. Yn was shocked as she saw his chest. Are they gonna fuck for real?