Anirudh seeks apology

Start from the beginning

Anirudh: I am the same Anirudh. On that day also I loved Bondita anf today also I love her. I worry about her. I care for her.

Arvind: Really? But i don't think so. You know what Bondita was really upset on thinking of your harsh words towards her. You asked her to go with Chirag hn na?

Anirudh rushed out from the police station in rage, they two followed him.

~In temple~

Kalindi and Guruji are preparing the temple for Guru purnima which is going to be held day after tomorrow.

Bondita enters the temple with wounds here and there.

Bondita: Sasu maa...

She is too weak to walk.

Kalindi: Bondita!!

She runs towards her. Bondita faints down.

Guruji and Kalindi took her inside the temple and started aiding her.

Saudamini and Sulochana are in hospital.

Mini: Where is Chirag? He was supposed to be here only na?

Sulochana: Ask the doctor.

Mini enquires the doctor. He told her that he already got discharged.

Mini: Whaat?

By this time policers enters the hospital with a corpse in the stretcher.

Doctors went there and opened the cover from the body. They are deeply shocked.

Inspector: He directly came to police station and confessed some of the truths about the ongoing case. We was about to arrest him but he fled away. When we were following him he accidently fell down from the cliff and was dead.

Doctor: What is happening with him? It's just beyond science. Before few hours only he woke from the dead now again he is dead. I can't believe him. Let us check him thoroughly so that he won't scare us by coming alive again.

Mini: What crowd is there?

Sulochana: Come lets see it.

Both went near the corpse and was shocked.

Mini: What is this? Now only told us that he got discharged. But now he is here again as a dead body. Are you all playing?

Doctor: Excuse me! We are also confused as well. Theek hain?

Sulochana: Doctor was right. He got discharged only. Discharged from the earth!

Mini stares at her and pulls her to the side. While doctors and inspectors gets busy in postmortem.

This news again spreaded all over the media leaving all people confused.

Mini: Damn sure, something is suspicious here.

Sulochana: What suspicious?

Mini: Is he a mad to confess all the truths to police? And he drives the car well there are no chances for the accident. Something is happening around and we are only fooled.

She thinks on.

~In temple~

Bondita opens her eyes slowly and looks at Kalindi and Guruji.

Kalindi: What happened to you? Why you are severely wounded?

Bondita: Sasu maa, I fixed one of my mistakes.

Kalindi: What?

By this Anirudh, Arvind and Krishank enters the temple.

Anirudh is shattered to see Bondita wounded. While Kalindi is stunned to see Anirudh.

Anirudh: Bondita.. Bondita.. what happened to you?

Krishank: Did you ran behind a kulfi cart and fell down somewhere?

Bondita smiled with a pain.

Anirudh sat beside her and lifted her in his arms. He cries.

Anirudh: Bondita, why you are wounded like this? What happened to you?

Bondita: Sakha babu, you got released now. You are not an innocent anymore.

She struggles to breathe.

Anirudh: Bondita!! Come let me admit you in hospital.

He lifted her up.

Kalindi: We gave her folk medicines now if you take her to the hospital then English medicine may push her to danger. Leave her here itself, she will get well soon.

Anirudh: But she is wounded. Look she is bleeding.

Kalindi: Oh wow! Her wounds are visible now only to you hn? She is half wounded already by your words, Anirudh.

Bondita: Sasu maa, nothing like that.

She gets from his arms and tries to stand on her own but got stumbled and was about to fall again.

Arvind caught her. Anirudh looks on.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️