Chapter 24

"This is unbelievable", Jungkook said.

"Min Yoongi is really Jung Yoongi", Jimin said as-a-matter-of-factly placing his tiny hands on his chin.

----------

FLASHBACK:

"We need you to ask you some questions, sir...about Yoongi", Tae, Namjoon and Jin were back in Seoul. They were sitting in the office of Min Ari Childrens' Trust. Namjoon asked them about the adoption of a kid named Yoongi. One of the authorities who was still running the trust was an elderly gentleman Mr. Min who narrated the story.

"We started this orphanage in the name of my baby girl – Ari. When she was just two months old, she developed a fever and lost her. We were heartbroken as we had waited for years to have a child and now God took her away from us. Sadly, my wife could not conceive again. Rather than adopting a child, we thought it would be great to start an orphanage so that we can have as many children as we want. Soon the number of children in this orphanage began to grow. It's sad how many children are discarded like trash. It was one of those days when Jung hyung approached us."

Mr. Min paused as he tried to recollect his thoughts. "When Yoongi's mother passed away, he had no other option but to keep the child at an orphanage in Daegu. He knew his first wife won't be able to handle this. Hence, it was decided that the boy would grow in the orphanage.

But as fate had it, when Yoongi suffered from genetic disorder that made him weak. We consulted many doctors but the ultimate solution was bone marrow. We had no other option but to call Jung. Thankfully, he agreed. But the only solution was to put Hoseok through the donation. He brought Hoseok with him to fun fair and as an excuse we took his bone marrow a few times. We know it's illegal, but at that time we really didn't have a choice to save Yoongi. Mr. Jung couldn't expose his other family to his wife or the whole world.

Yoongi was always a quiet child. He always kept his emotions to himself. Many kids tried to talk to him but he always distanced himself from others. He never asked for his real parents.....until now. He was going through the records of the trust when he found it. We had to tell him the truth. After all, Mr. Jung's name was registered there as a guardian. He was heartbroken with us that we lied to him and even lamented how much his father was in front of him but never had the chance to attain his love. Since that day, he left and began staying with his boyfriend and now we here that his boyfriend is dead too."

Mr. and Mrs. Min started crying thinking about Yoongi. How much should that child suffer?

Everyone was feeling bad for Yoongi. Sure the man has suffered enough. They didn't have the heart to tell Mr and Mrs Min that Yoongi is the murderer. They spoke to them for a while and left with a heavy heart.

------

"Yeah, well, here's the thing. How will we get Yoongi to admit?", Jungkook said hacking his brain to come with a plan.