Secret

Secret

Characters: Boboiboy Elementals

Storyline Genre: Angst

Bio: Past

Thunderstorm: 22 years

Cyclone:22 years

Earthquake: 21 Years ???

Others

Izuku Midoriya

Katsuki Bakugou

Shun Mizutani (mentioned)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boboiboy stayed by the tree as he watched the duo he had been watching over since young, now fully-fledged heroes, having a light spar in their backyard.

The clashing sounds of their fight bought many old and familiar memories of him during his younger days at Tapops and in the galaxy with his friends and family. He greatly missed those days he had back when there were only him, his small group of friends, his family; the elementals, saving power spheres, and more. He was so lost in his memory of his, that his eyes suddenly wanders randomly until a certain flower bush caught his attention. Its purple lavenders and snapdragon flowers stood out among the other numerous bushes. They were flowers that were hard to grow anywhere but nonetheless, he and the duo were able to take care of them and nurture them will all the right nutrients they need.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Got a secret"

Three boys stood around in their shared room. A golden and scarlet glow shone gently at the illuminating sky-blue eyes. Eyes wondering from the gold-eyed younger brother of his to his eldest in curiosity and confusion and why they dragged him into their room. "What?"

"Can you keep it?" The eldest rest crossed his arms over each other as he leans by the bed, cutting off his blue twin, his eyes boring into the younger. The silent danger in his eyes changing into something else he could not understand before the eye contact was lost.

"Swear this one, you'll save" The soft melody made by the eldest and youngest of the trio were melodious. One sounds calm and soothing while the other sounds deep but smooth, blending easily with each other.

"Better lock it,"

"In your pocket."

Cyclone always loved his younger brother's voice. It was like the comforts of his winds guiding him into a soft lullaby but he never once heard his eldest sing, much less to him. So far, it was an amazing tune to listen to but his guts tell him that something else is amiss.

"Taking this one to the grave." And...there's that part.

Thunderstorm had begun to stand upright from where he stood and moved closer to the duo, his face slightly more serene but cyclone thought he saw it as something else.

"If I show you," Earthquake's hand ruffles Cyclone's messy hair after he took up his cap, placing it back after.

"Then I'll know you."

"Wouldn't tell what I said"

"Cuz two can keep a secret 

When one of them is DEAD."

Cyclone's eyes opened as everything he held dear in front of him disappears, having his vision and consciousness be the last to go.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boboiboy stared as his children stopped fighting. It has been so long since their journey had begun. He continues to stare out in the open, smiling softly as a figure came into the light.

"Get Inside!! I made hot chocolate with Marsmellow and your favorite cookies."

The two adults perked up like children as they made their way inside, with slight haste in anticipation.

Better lock it in your pocket
       Taking this one to the grave.

A pair of silver eyes met his brown eyes, the words ringing in his ear. "If I show you, then I'll know you, wouldn't tell what I said"

A small smile welcomed him as he softly let out a small breath, whispering the lingering words into the air, watching the bush of purple lavenders and snapdragon flowers softly dance in the wind.

Cuz' two can keep a secret when one of them is dead. 

Before he follows the rest into the house, he gave a precise aim of wind gust to the purple bush, blowing away a freshly-bloomed red rose onto the ground.

......................................
Great thanks to Youtuber; Itz_Gemmy》¿¡☆▪\\, for the inspiration of her video. I know I did not ask if I could use it but I hope you don't take it the wrong way. I really love your videos and If you could see this, I give all the credit for this part.