I/We will never leave you

I will never leave

TAGS: THUNDERSTORM & MIDORIYA FLUFF, BIG BROTHER THUNDER MOMENT, INSECURE MIDORIYA, MIDORIYA NEEDING MORE CONFIDENCE,

GENRE: FLUFF, PLATONIC RELATIONSHIP, HAPPY

CHARACTERS: BOBOIBOY THUNDERSTORM, MIDORIYA IZUKU, BOBOIBOY (MENTIONED), BOBOIBOY ELEMENTS (MENTIONED) ETC.....(TO BE WRITTEN AFTER COMPLETION)

It was a normal day in the dorm of Class 1-A. Most of the students were either in the common room together or up in their rooms resting after the gruesome training regiment that their Dadzawa had given them. Midoriya was one of the few that had gone up to his room to rest. After all, he was one the most exhausted after the exercise, especially after going to Recovery girl to get his broken arm healed...again.

"Damn, Aizawa-sensei really isn't letting us take a break, is he?" Kaminari moaned as he slumped against the couch, his sore muscles screaming in ecstasy at rest. Murmured agreement resonated around him and his fellow classmates followed his lead, slumping against various soft cushions, not caring about their sweaty selves in favor of resting their sore muscles. "Tell me about it, Sato and Koda almost fainted and I almost lost my arm!" Sero cried as he shivers from the memory of the unexpected moment when his sensei dropped a building on him.

"He is just preparing us for the worse, Sero-Kun. This is a great experience for upcoming heroes of the future." Sero only deadpanned at his class rep, the lack of robotic hand gestures was enough to tell him that deep down, he too was mentally and physically drained. "Whatever class rep, I know you feel the same as the rest of us. Don't think I didn't see you silently cursing at that slab of concrete that almost crushed you." Iida babbled as his fellow classmates were in shock that their ever-righteous class rep would do something like that. Quickly composing himself, Iida cleared his throat, "And how would you know that I was doing that, Sero-Kun? I was, as you said, silently doing so, how can you be sure that I was in fact cursing? I could be reprimanding the slab of concrete or myself for a fact." A glint flashed across his glasses as he watched his classmates turn questioning if what Sero said was true. Blue eyes meet chestnut brown in success.

In Midoriya's dorm, the greenhead could hear bits and snippets of the conversation down in the common room. His heart fluttered at the joyful atmosphere around them. He was just about to join them after his bath when flashes of memory came up. At first, they were all the wonderful memory he had made with his friends at the beginning of his journey. But as he dwelled in them, he felt his hands slightly shaking and his vision getting blurry. His leg felt wobbly and the whole room was spinning. He tried to slowly lower himself down to the floor but as he was trying, he suddenly felt all the energy in his body leaving, therefore leaving him to crumple onto the hard floor. Or at least that's what he was supposed to be feeling. Instead, he felt strong arms wrapping themselves around his waist as he fell back onto a defined and warm chest, calming heartbeat that seemed to pull him out of his buzzing thoughts and into a calmer state.

"-Ku!"

"-zuku!"

"Midoriya Izuku!"

A gruff voice shouted at him as he felt the arms that were around his waist now grasping his shoulder lightly shaking him. Reaching a hand to grasp onto the arm on his shoulder, Izuku felt himself more grounded, enough to see brown hair with a streak of white and another streak of crimson red.

"B-Boboiboy?"

"Thunderstorm, kid. Just get your breathing stable first, don't talk."

Thunderstorm watched warily as Izuku got his breathing in control, a glass of water in his hands at the ready. When he saw that he was better, he passed the glass over, nodding at the gratitude the former sent.