Chapter 36: Keith's return and battle for the 19's!

Start from the beginning

Kara: *Blushes* Heh, I know.

(D/n): Anyway, you kids have fun. Buy what you want and only what you need. I'm going to the 90's CD collection if they have some with my girl.

(M/n): Oh sweetie.

Max: The CD's of the 90's? You're going as well?

(D/n): Of course, I never got the chance to buy them when I was still a kid, but now I do. You want to come along?

Max: Heh, don't mind if I do.

(D/n): Alright, you all stay in touch alright and meet us at the food area! And oh.. one last thing. *Looks at you* (Y/n).

(Y/n): Yeah Dad?

(D/n): also, make sure you keep the girls in check, remember.. it's personal to keep it low and steady.

(Y/n): What do you mea-? Aw man! DAD!

(D/n): *giggle* Just saying!

(M/n): Have fun kids.

AS your parents left with Max. You were with your friends exploring to all the market around us.

Zatanna: Say (Y/n), what does he mean.. keep it personal?

(Y/n): Oh that..? IT's nothing, it's just my dad giving out another bad joke.

Babs: Hah, it was a bit funny.

(Y/n): Har har har.

Ben: Anyway, what are planning to buy?

Kara: For starters, I'm not use to buying stuff from the 90's unless- *Gasp* OH my gosh no way!

(Y/n): What, what's wrong!?

Kara: Guys! They got the 90's leather jackets! *Rushes towards the clothes area*

You saw Kara running towards a huge stack of clothes that were all made from the 90's or a year ago.

Kara: I don't believe it! They actually do sell here! I hope I can get the best ones!

(Y/n): I'm not sure, you do look cute in your own position.

Kara blushed at your comment and continued to search for more leather clothes.

Diana: Hm.. what should I do?

Babs: Well for starters, we should get you something more comfortable or something interesting.

Diana: But how would I know which weapon I can use?

(Y/n): Actually, first off the 90's never had ancient weapons and second.. maybe we should find something not dangerous. But where?

Zatanna: Don't worry about that (Y/n)! Leave that to me.

Jessica: Mind if I tag along?

Zatanna: Of course!

Babs: Okay, I'll be with Kara to look over the 90's clothes.

(Y/n): Sure thing.

Karen: Um.. I'm going to see a few old tools around in the 90's just for a bit.

(Y/n): Alright Karen, don't go too far.

Karen: I know.

Suddenly she encounter a girl who was wearing her 90's clothes and had scooter shoes on her feet.

Scooter girl: Nice contact girl! You're the best!

Karen: Thank you!

As the girls left, it was only you, Ben, and Rook.