Chapter 27

Before that man could turn and spot me I turned and ran to my room with slow steps

I walked in my room and quickly locked my room. My breathing were heavy, tears covered my face.

What should I do?

Should I call the police? No they won't reach on time.

I grabbed my phone and called the last person I thought I will call.
Arsenio.

"Hello"
He picked on the first ring.

Is he still hungry.

"Arsenio....Somebody...somebody broke in my house. Please come fast I am very scared. Please."

"What!! Don't worry I will be there in 5. Hide somewhere don't make a sound until I say so. I am coming bab- i am coming don't worry."
He said and hanged the call.

Was he just about to call me Baby.

I hide behide my bed. And waited for him to come. After it felt like eternity I heard him call me from downstairs. Without thinking twice I ran like my life depended on it.

He relaxed after he saw me.

"They are gone. I checked the hole house. They are no where."
He said and I straight away ran in his arms. I hugged him very tightly.

"I was so scared."
I said crying.

"It's okay. Nothing happened to you righ. No on is here."
He said wrapping his arms around me.

I hugged him even more tighter. My nails literally digged his waist. I was sobbing.

"It's alright"
He said caressing my back.

I looked up at him. He looked down into my eyes. I saw something in his eyes. And don't know when I went on my knees and our lips touched.

My hands went around his necks and his around my waist to keep me to himself.

God his is so tall.

I was literally on my tip-toes, even then he was bending down to depend the kiss.

We broke the kiss breathless. And he looked straight into my eyes. I again kissed in with full passion. This time it was more hungry or lustful.

We broke the kiss.

"Stop me Benzil now. I won't be able to stop afterwards."
He said. As he's hands went to my ass.

He is asking me?

Without saying anything I smashed my soft lips on his rough one. He hot the hint and picked me up, I wrapped legs around his waist as he walked upstairs. We broke the kiss once we are upstairs and I signaled him my room and he walked in.

He laid me on my bed before hovering over me and kissing the life in me. I smiled in between his kiss.

•°•

"Fuck..Fuck..Fuck"
I said as I came. My breathing were heavy. He didn't stop until he came. He filled me with his hot seeds.

I have forgot how many times I am cum.

He pulled out laid beside me. Before getting up and going to the washroom.

Never in my life I thought I would give him my virginity. But I did. And I have no regrets.

Now I know why other girls used to love this and why they were this desperate.

Flashback

"Benzil fast I want to go home and sleep."
Nayla said as we walked in our corridors.

"Yes Nyla I have to just submit this to Mr.Gray then we can go."
I said.

Mr.Gray is our English teacher and has a very important say in selecting the leader of the school which I wnat to become.

I was going to be selected last Yes but that nicola got selected. This time I need it by hook or crock.

"Do you think he will like this? I have to impress him anyhow."
I asked been worried.

"Ben Offcause It's amazing. You are going to be the new leader of Potter's hight."
She said.

We walked towards te class. She waited outside and I walked inside.but what I saw was more than terrifying. It was shocking, it was disgusting.

I literally ran to Nayla.

"What happened ben?"

"You won't believe what I saw?"

"What"

"I saw Nicola bouncing of mr.grays's dick like a bimbo."

"What? It means he is sleeping with mr.gray for the leadership?"

"I assume"

End of Flashback

I flinched when I felt a wet cloth. I looked and found Arsenio cleaning me.

He looked at me and smiled.

I love his smile.

I threw the cloth and laid besides me I rested my head on his chest and his arms wrapped around me waist.

Did I do the right thing.
_______________________________________
A/N: guys don't be angry on me for not giving to proper snece. I am no really good at writing such scenes. I get bore reading this scenes so I don't know how to put it up.

But as the book makes progress maybe I will learn.

10-September-2022