Chapter 10 "Believe me Please....have faith in me"

"Abuse is not a sign of love."
_______________________________________
Lauren's House

Slap****

Lauren Grandfather slapped her hard. She Fell on the floor holding her cheek. His hard hands made her soft lips bleed.

"Gra....grandpa I didn't do."
Lauren tried to speak.

"Shut up you slut. We didn't sent to you college to whore around."
Her grandfather said very rudely.

"I didn't do anything. I don't even know when he saw me....i"
Lauren said.

"Grandpa she's lying, I am sure she slept with him. I know that boy he's just a casanova. I am sure she did something."
Her brother said.

"Thank god I found it out. God knows from when this all is going on. I had a doubt, I asked her so she started lying. That he was asking good thing on the menu."
Lauren uncle said.

Lauren stood up

"Please....please trust me. I didn't even knew who he was. He likes me and"
She tried to say but was cut off.

"And what? You satisfied his desire."
Her brother asked her rudely.

"Liam!"
Lauren screamed.

"Liam what, he's saying the right thing."
Her dad yelled at her.

"He's behide me. I don't like him. But I was keeping it all to myself. Because I know that you'll will blame me."
Lauren said.

"Blame you?? Offcause we will when it's your fault."
Her dad said.

"Leroy!!call Adam's family. And tell them we agreed for the wedding. Get the engagement done in few day. And get this shit our of my house in few months."
Her Grandfather said. Lauren started moving her head vigorously.

"Grandpa no....please believe me I didn't do anything. Please don't do this. Adam's not a good person. Please....please don't spoil my life please."
Lauren plead.

"Adam's not a good person, but Sasha is."
Her brother said holding her by nape.

"And from tomorrow there's no need of going to college. You'll stay at home.
Her Grandfather said.

"No.No please grandpa it's...it's my final year all my hardwork will go waste. Please don't stop my studies please. Dad please.
Lauren begged.

"You should have thought about this before doing all this. Now get out of my site."
Lauren father yelled. And she went to her room crying.

"Dad what are we going to do if Sahsa finds out. The way he spoke with her I think he really likes her."
Lauren's uncle said.

"Love her then what. I can't have my daughter marry a mafia."
Lauren's father said.

"Nothing will happen Dad. He's not a one woman type of a man. He will not even care."
Lauren brother said.
_______________________________________

I knew it....I bloody knew this would happened. The day he met me I knew this would happen.

Why god why did you do this to me. Who can't he likes someone else. What can't I have normal family. If this was the case with some other girl, her family would have been so supportive.

I can't even say normal things to my family. Even I had crushes. Even I want to have a boyfriend. But I can't I just can't.

I can't let this marriage happen. I don't like Adam. He's very cheap. But what would I do. Who do I tell this to.

I walk out of my room. I hear everyone talk.

"Dad Adam's family also wants the marriage soon. They will be coming her in 2 days."
My dad said to my grandfather.

"Yeah it's nice. We should do something quickly. I have a doubt that Lauren will tell this to Sasha we should take her phone. So there's no way she can call him."
My brother said. Why can't he be with me for once.

I quickly ran to my room and called Nayla. Nayla and Benzil are the only person who knows this, rather then Sasha and Arsenio.

"Pick up the call. Please pick up the call."
I said crossing my fingers. But she wasn't picking the call.

"Trying to call your prince baby."
I heard liam from the back. I turned around to see him standing with a smirk on his face.

"Tell me."
He said.

I hide my phone behind me.

"What do you want? I won't give my phone to you. Go away. I won't marry Adam."
I said to him.

He held me by my neck almost chocking me. He took my phone away. And broke it into pieces.

"What's wrong with you liam. You should be the one supporting me."
I said to him in tears.

"Surport you in what?"
He said and pushed me and walked out of my room. I tried to fix my phone by it didn't work.

God please help me survive.
_______________________________________
Press the star if you like.

19-May-2022