Chapter 32

N A Y L A

I am very tired. Very exhausted. I tired to open my eyes but I am sleepy very sleepy.

After lot of struggle I was finally able to open my eyes.

I saw a lady in the she smiled at me.

"How are you feeling now ma'am."
She asked me and I nobbed with a faint smile.

"Wait."
She said and walked out of the room.

I exactly know why she went.

The door opened. And the devil himself walked in.

He smiled at me.

That smile I hate that bloody smile. I hate when he acts like nothing is wrong.

"Baby your awake."
He asked.

"Ofcourse idiot I am can't you see. Open your balls and see."
i wish I could say this to him, but I know this will only cause for  nightmare for me so I decided to nobbed at him with a small smile...fake smile.

He sat behides me on the bed. He caressed my hair and cheeks with a smile. A genuine smile.

"Thank you."
He said.

He's Thanking. Thanking me for what. Or god for that day I spoke rudely to him. I am sure this is just the silence before the storm.

"Thanks"

He again said and kissed my forehead, cheeks and then my lips. I fell smoke in his mouth eww.

"Why are you confused your don't know why am I thanking you?"
He asked and I noobed.

His smile grows hundreds times bigger he's showing all his theeth for god know why.

"Because you're a mother. Baby. You're pregnant. I'm gonna be a father."

He said making me shock that little smile I had is now completely vanished. I am shock my hands instantly went to my stomach.

This can't happened. I can't can't have his blood.

Means Whatever Livia spoke that day was true.

Flashback

I open my eyes. I am laying on a very lavish bed.

I tried to get up. "Ahhh."

It hurts.....it hurts alot. I can't move my legs. God please save me.

I am very sore. It seems like he didn't stop even after I passed out. With lot of hard work and courage I went to bathroom.

I took a hot shower and changed into my comfy clothes. The hot shower really helped now atleast I can walk without falling or support.

The door knock. It's a warning alarm. I just hope it's not the devil. Please god.

"Miss can I come in."
I heard livia from the other side.

"Yes."
I said and she walk in with a tray full of food. She gave me the most warming smile. I gave her a little faint smile. Just like my condition.

"Come on have some breakfast."
She said Cheerfully.

"Livia...is...he."

"He's gone he won't be back for few day?".
She cut me off. And sat besides me.

"Nayla I'll help you. Run away."
She said

"No I can't if he catches me he'll put me through hell."
I said.

She gave me the plate and I started eating. Suddenly I feel like weird.
I ran to the bathroom and emptied my stomach.

I walk back in the room and sat on the bed.

"Nayla I telling you please go. Beacuse you have a life in you now. I am pretty sure you're pregnant."
She said which I knew. Even I am sure I am pregnant.

Alas it's not the first time. Last time I was pregnant out of love. But the person never came back. And this devil killed my baby even before being born.

"Go away. I will help you. If he finds you just tell him your pregnant he will not hurt you."
She said and nobbed.

"Ok. I have to for the sake of the baby. But where will I go?"
I asked.

"I have a house which no one knows about. I also have some saving. You can go there. After a few months you can save money and leave the country."
She said.

"Thanks...thank you so much."
I said.

End of Flashback
_______________________________________

A R S E N I O

"So your basically telling us you have stopped looking for Lilly"
Blake asked after Sasha explain us What's happening in his life.

"Yess. Actually Lauren wants this. She thinks that if Lilly didn't contacted back means she doesn't wnat to he in touch we us. So she just wants to set her free."
Sasha said.

"But what if her rapist have kidnapped her and keeping her hostage?"
I asked.

"Even I am constant about it."
Sasha said.

"Guys is there even a rapist. What if it's all a lie to make us confuse."
Blake said.
_______________________________________
A/D: So Nayla's husband or should I say we fored husband we enter soon. Btw how did you like today's chapter.

Did you guys like the plot twist?

Keep commenting for fast update.

23 September 2022