Chapter 14 "I never wanted my wife to be scared of me"

"You are the nighmare I never wished for."
_______________________________________

Lauren's house.

"Leroy I think we are doing the wrong thing. Adam's not a good boy. We are spoiling our daughter's life."
Sofia said to her husband.

"She should have thought before doing this."
Leroy said.

"She didn't do anything. She said everything to me. Sasha likes her not she."

"Shut up. Go prepare everything."
Leroy said cutting her off.

"Leroy atleast listen to me. She is my daughter I have a right make decisions for her."
Sofia siad.

"Ok. Now you have the guts to talk to me like this. Listen to me I am her father. So I will take her decisions."

He said walking near sofia she walked back until her back touch the wall.

"I think i have been very sweet to you from the beginning. I should be rather abusive."
He said.

"I thought you were different. So i married you. I didn't knew it was gonna be my second biggest mistake."
She siad.

"Second mistakes?? What's your first?"
Leroy asked.

"Getting impregnate by you. I shouldn't have slept with you and carried your kids after I knew what you really are."
Sofia said. Making Leroy very angry.

"What have I done??? Did I hit you ever?? Did I forced myself on you ever? Have I ever refused to satisfy you needs?? Still you pretend like your in a abusive relationship. Still you scared of me. I never wanted my wife to be scared of me. Your eyes should look at me with love not fear."
He said and left the room.
_______________________________________

"How dare they. How dare they take what's mine. I will kill whoever that boy is. Arsenio you were right I should have forced her long back."
Sasha said beyond fusterted while driving.

"I know I am right, but right now you need to slow down the speed. The way you're driving it seems like our last ride."
Arsenio said.

"Yes he's right Sasha. Relax we got this. She's yours."
I said

We reached there.

"It dosen't seem like there's an event here. I think the boy isn't here yet."
I said.

"We have to wait. I have forgotten my gun in hurry. Roger's getting me."
Sasha said.

He has full mood to kill someone today.

"I am outside."