Chapter 34: Misgivng tree! A green nature relationship!

Start from the beginning

The boy snickered as he threw the paper ball at the direction. Jess was about to jump in and suddenly saw it was heading towards another girl and not the trash can. She block it back into the other direction with her hand. The boy sigh knowing he miss and walked away.

(Y/n): Nice.

Ben: Who was he throwing at?

Kara: Probably that girl over there.

You and your friends saw a girl eating alone with her plant, and she had long pale brown hair and green eyes that was a sign of a bored look and was pretty sad.

(Y/n): Who is she?

Zatanna: Oh her? That would be Pamala and she what you say.. like a normal kind of person.

Jessica: That poor girl. No one to eat lunch with, no one to talk to...No friends, at all!

Babs: *slurps on her soup* Oh, Jess! Poor unobservant, unperceptive Jess. Don't you see her hair carefully placed to hide the face? The downward direction of the gaze. The oversized baggy clothes, that tuck her away from society. *chuckles* It doesn't take a super sleuth like me to figure out Pam Isley doesn't want friends.

Rook: Does that express the feelings of a bored human?

(Y/n): You could say that, but to be honest was she always like that?

Zee: Yes. She's always like that and plus I highly doubt people would want to be friends with her since due to her...isolation issue, but we don't talk about it.

Ben: So I'm guessing she's not use to having friends right?

Babs: For everything you want to know about her, yes.

Jessica: Nonsense! Everyone wants friends. Pam just hasn't met the right one...

Zee: Oh, no, Jess, please don't.

Jessica: ...yet.

Kara: Dude. Seriously, leave it alone. Pam Isley's a lost cause.

Jessica: There's no such thing as a lost cause.

Ben: You sure, cause she doesn't look like she wants to be friends with you.

Jessica: Pff! No way, you're only saying that because of her appearance, I'm sure she will cooperate.

(Y/n): I think so too.

Ben: Seriously (Y/n)? You too?

(Y/n): What? I mean I get how she wants to be alone and all. But besides she reminds me of Rook when he became part of the team.

Ben: Yeah, but that was different and plus I don't think she's like Rook with the.. high quote moment.

Rook: I actually prefer to be called a regular plumber

Ben: Rook, you are a plumber. I thought you-

Rook: *Smiles*

Ben: Aw man, you did it again!