Thought and dreams

"I'm just going to use the loo really quick, and we can go down to eat. Kimba? Be a babe and give Y/N one of me tees?" Cheryl said bringing my attention back to them as she mentioned my name.

"How was it?" Kimberley asked, getting up and heading to the dresser.

"It was good, much needed." I admit, sitting on the bed feeling extremely uncomfortable under Elizabeth's gaze.

"I'm glad," Kimberley said passing me a simple white shirt with the school long on it. "I hope my Chezza wasn't too much trouble." She nodded towards the bathroom just in time for Cheryl to be walking out in just her bra. I quickly divert my eyes to the ground, out of respect to Kimberley.

"I was a good girl" Cheryl confesses, I can hear the smile in her voice.

"Can I use your bathroom to change?" I quietly ask, Cheryl just nodded as she continues to change, not caring who's watching. I wish I was that confident.

I awkwardly got off the bed and make my way to the bathroom, well aware of Elizabeth's eyes following me until I was out of sight.

I can't help but feel so out of place in this room. I know both Kimberley and Cheryl come from money and not to mention that Elizabeth girl too. She just looks so elegant, bitchy but elegant.

I take my sweaty shirt off and pull Cheryl's shirt over my head.

"It even smells expensive." I chuckle to myself. I wash my hands quickly, my stomach rumbling letting me know I am indeed very hungry.

"Y/N?" Cheryl questioned, followed by Elizabeth mocking Cheryl's accent.

"Ready!" I said opening the door walking to stand next to Kimberley, making sure she blocks me from Elizabeth's sight.

I don't know what it is, but she makes me feel uncomfortable. It's almost like she knows because she's smirking looking at me as I shyly hide further behind Kimberley.

"Howay man!" Cheryl exclaims, grabbing Kimberley's hand and flipping off Elizabeth.

I can't help but giggle at Cheryl's actions. I actually pity her for having to share room with such a bitchy girl. I guess I can count myself lucky having Kimberley as a roommate. So far, she's been nothing but kind and really sweet.

"I'm fookn' hungry." Cheryl mumbles.

"Same." I agree, watching as everyone throws dirty looks our way as we walk by them.

I can't help but wonder if they all know I'm the new girl here? Of course they know.
I hate the feeling of everyone watching me, everyone judging me and for once whatever they're thinking it's probably true. I don't feel like I belong, and they know it. Kimberley and Cheryl have made me feel a bit more welcomed, but it's not enough and I know I actually do not belong in this school.

We make it to the lunchroom and wow! This looks like the fanciest restaurant ever, not to mention it's absolutely enormous. As massive as this school is; everyone seems to know everyone, and it is very intimidating being the new girl.

Thankfully my roommate and her girlfriend have taken me under their wing so far. I am following them closely copying every move, not knowing how to act myself. Fortunately, it seems that they haven't noticed, or if they have, they're choosing to be polite and not mention it.

"We have our own table; do you want to sit somewhere else or join us-?"

"Chezza, don't be silly she's sitting with us. We know the other girls will not mind at all." Kimberley said, cutting Cheryl off and I am grateful because I had no idea what I was going to say. I don't want to feel like I'm intruding but I also don't mind tagging along.

Mosaic Broken Heartsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें