51

Inline comments are highly recommended ♾♥️

Aayat hid the kit in her dupatta, and strolled towards her room quickly, before someone Else caught her.

"Hey! I was waiting for you" Eshal said, Aayat yelped in surprise, finding Eshal in her room, the kit fell from her hands.

"Oh my god, the pregnancy kit, are you expecting?" Eshal squealed, glancing at her then the kit, taking it from the floor.

Aayat looked at her wide eyed, she shushed her, closed the room quickly and locked the door.

"I'm not pregnant, mama thinks I'm" Aayat clarified sitting on the bed with kit in her hand, she was confused.

"Did you check it?" Eshal asked her and Aayat nodded her head in no.

"Then how can you be so sure about it," Eshal stated, placing her hands on her waist.

"Because I'm a doctor too, and I don't feel like I'm pregnant, and I'm scared too" Aayat told her in clear words, Eshal sighed and sat beside her.

"Aayat, even though I'm a doctor I didn't feel that too, I took a test because I missed my periods," Eshal replied to her.

"Did you missed your periods?" Eshal asked her, Aayat kept quiet, and Eshal understood it from her silence .

"Aayu, are you scared of Zaviyaar's reaction, do you really think he won't accept it, he'll be happiest, haven't you seen him with ayaan" Eshal explained ,tried to make her understand.

"I know he'll accept it, but I feel he's not ready for that baby" Aayat blurted out her doubts.

"Oh! Come on, did he tell you that he's not ready?" She asked her in disbelief

"No," Aayat answered in a low tone, without looking at her.

"Then, How can you be so sure?" Eshal replied sitting beside her.

"I just feel it," Aayat answered, puzzled by everything.

"We will face him afterwards, first go inside and test it" Eshal said, a bit excited , gesturing to her to go inside the washroom.

Aayat took a deep breath, before rolling her eyes, she got and moved towards the washroom when they heard the knock on the door.

"Aayat, are you alright?" They heard Zaviyaar's voice, Aayat winded her eyes,  hid the kit quickly, in the cupboard beneath her clothes.

Eshal opened the door casually, she smiled widely at Zaviyaar, making him confused. He looked at her with one eyebrow raised, but Eshal moved out of the room.

"All okay?" he asked, approaching her with slow steps, he placed his hand on her cheek.

Aayat looked at his face and loved fill eyes, she just smiled a little.

"Yeah, we were just trying out the dresses," Aayat replied, avoiding eye contact.

"Are you sure, you know you can share it, right?" Zaviyaar replied, noticing her weird behaviour. Aayat shut her eyes feeling a little guilty hiding the stuff from him.

"Can you hold me in your arms?" She commanded, staring at him, he looked at her concerned, narrowed his eyes at her, he saw the need in her eyes.

So forgetting everything he smiled at her, took her in his embrace, wrapping his arms around her waist protectively

Aayat placed her head on his heart,closed her eyes, encircled her arms around his stomach, she got her peace, all her worries and problems vanished.

"Hold me tight Zaviyaar" She whispered, he tightened his hold around her, placed his chin on her head.