💀Yandere! GF x M! Reader p.2

Reader POV:
A week had passed since I met that beautiful girl..... but for some reason.... I couldn't help but feel that something, or someone.... was watching me.

I tossed and turned in my bed. We had made arrangements to meet up at her favorite restaurant tomorrow. I stressed out thinking of how I could impress her. She's the daughter of the Dearest family. And I don't want to make a fool of myself in front of such big people. I decided to just go to sleep.

GF POV:
I watched him toss and turn. A few days ago, I had given him a stuffed bear with a small camera inside.... but he didn't know the camera part. It wasn't visible. I watched him carefully. He looked like he was having a hard time sleeping. Finally, he fell asleep and I smiled as I put my phone down and walked out of my room to dinner.

*time skip*

Reader POV:
I had dressed myself in a suit(or whatever you wish to wear) which was my favorite color. I picked up her favorite flowers, which she had told me of yesterday. And some dark chocolates. I went to the restaurant. I hope she feels the same way I do.... even if it has only been a week.....

GF POV:
I dressed in my mother's red dress, some red makeup and black eyeliner. I grabbed a designer bag. My mom handed me some rope, chains if necessary, as well as a sedative. I put them in my bag and headed to the restaurant.
Today is the day....

"Hey there Y/N!" I said in my sweetest voice. "Oh, hey! I thought your family was coming...." "they... got busy. Anyway, just you and me! Let's eat!!" We walked in the restaurant.

I had booked a private spot so nobody would notice a thing. We ordered and got our food. "Hey, what's that?" I pointed in the sky behind him. He turned around as I quickly put the sedative in his food. "Uh.... there's nothing there?" "Oh! I must have been seeing things.... hehe....."

He took a few bites before he grabbed his head. "Hey.... what's wrong?" "I don't.... feel so goo-" He dropped to the floor. I picked him up, and spread my wings before flying out of the window into the car. I drove him to my home and tied him up.

Reader POV:
I shook my head as I woke up with rope tied around me to a chair. "Huh..... what? What happened?" Then GF walked in the room. "Oh, silly! I kidnapped you!!" I widened my eyes "Wait, why?? What did I do!?" She giggled "I just wanted you all to myself, and I can't do that if your roaming free in the wild looking so handsome! Someone could steal you from me!!"

I couldn't believe it. "You could have just confessed normally!" She growled before her skin turned purple "Are you saying you don't accept my confession?" I got scared "n-no, no I didn't say that!!" She smiled "good. Now, your mine. And I won't let ANYONE take you from me..."

I tried, I'm not good with Yandere stories just yet lmao💀 bye
💅🏻