💖Yandere! GF x Male! Reader

GF POV:
It had officially been a month. I had broken up with BF for.... a number of reasons. Mostly my parents just hated him and it wasn't safe. I knew he was heartbroken. But unfortunately I just can't let him get harmed.

I walked to the candy store down the street. I was feeling sad and wanted a treat. I walked up to the counter and bought a whole bunch of chocolates, specifically Dark Chocolate. (I headcannon that her favorite is dark chocolate ok leave me alone) I payed for the chocolates and left. As I was walking I ran into someone.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to!" I looked up and saw a man with h/c hair, and e/c eyes.... he was really handsome. "Uh.... ma'am?" I shook my head "oh! Sorry, I just.... spaced out." He smiled "it's ok! Hey, I like dark chocolate too!" "Really?" "Yeah, wanna be friends?" "Sure!" "Well, bye now!" He left. He was super handsome..... almost perfect.

I decided to follow him. I quickly took off my heels and put them in the bag. Knowing they would make noise. I followed him and saw him walk into his house door. I spread my wings and flew up to what looked like his window. He walked in before taking off his shoes and flopping onto his bed. I watched him for a few hours before I got a text from mom.

"Sweetie, when will you be home??"
"I will be home soon, mom."
"Are you on another killing spree? You know you need to be careful."
"I'm not on a killing spree!! I'm..... spying on someone."
"Ooooh, what new soul has caught your eye now? It better not be that blue dwarf again."
"Nope, I met him by the candy store.... he looks super handsome."
"Picture?"
I snapped a picture and sent it to her.
"My my, what a catch! Make me proud dear."
"Yes mom."
I smiled and put my phone away. I flew home and looked at the picture all night....
I'm gonna make him mine.

Part 1 cause I'm still feeling down, I'll write part two later today, sorry☹️ bye now💖