💖Cuphead x GN! Reader x Mugman

Note:
This is a PLATONIC story, mostly cause I like these stories but I also don't wanna look like I'm shipping Mugman and Cuphead(if you do stay away from me) ok bye💅🏻

Reader POV:
I just got home from school. I go to ___ High school and we had a math test today. All I wanna do is get home and play some Cuphead. I log into the game and load my save. I've gotten to Isle 2, I'm fighting Grim Matchstick. That stupid dragon, I've probably died 1000 times from him alone.(Note: everyone says he's a hard boss but actually he's pretty easy in my opinion) I prepare to fight him....

Two hours later, I finally beat him!! Finally, I feel like I've fought him for days now!! I cheer as I see I got an A- on the score. "Not bad!" I look at the time, my parents won't be home until a week from now. They are on a business trip. I stand up to get a snack, but then I feel uneasy. "Wh-...... Huh?" I passed out.

I woke up and I felt the ground..... Grass? "Hey, are you ok?" I look up and see..... Cuphead!? I shriek as I get up and look around me "where am I? How did I get here? What-" he silences me. "Well, we don't know how you got here, but we know who you are!" Mugman speaks up "yeah! Your Y/N!" How.... Did they know that? "We looked in the files of your computer, don't ask how we did it, we have no clue." That's not creepy at all.... "Um.... Well,  it's nice to meet you, I guess?" Cuphead takes my hand "come on! We got the contracts on this isle! Now we can go to the next one!" "W-wait!!" They stop.
"Um.... Will this....affect my game at all? Like, progress?" They shrug "at least you get to see what the other debtors are like, right?" I guess they are right "let's go!" We run to the Die House. King Dice talks to us and then disappears. I didn't listen, I was vibing to the song.(iykyk) we run to the next isle. The first thing I see is a strange beehive looking building. "Do you think the next debtor is in here?" "Hey, your right! Let's go!" We go in, and gosh, this was horrid. I wasn't just killing them in game, now I got to see them die, and also try not to die as I don't know if I'll die for real!! I slipped off one of the platforms and Mugman caught me. We finally beat her, got the contract and we went out of there.
"We should take a break...." Mugman said. "Yeah! We can hang out with Y/N!!" Said Cuphead. I smiled "so where to?" We spent a few hours running from place to place.

"Hey, we should probably continue going to beat the debtors. We only have until tomorrow at 10PM to get all of them... And some of these are bound to be a nightmare...." Cuphead said. "Yeah, your right. Hey! You know what? We should go back to Elder Kettle and ask if he has more of that potion! So then Y/N can fight!" I chimed up "really! Yeah let's do it!!" And we ran off.

I was bored, feel free to leave requests, bye👀
Oh also I'm really used to female readers since I'm female so if I slip up please tell me and I'll fix it😭