💖Cala Maria x Fem! Reader

Notes:
ok so since season 2 is out and I watched it and discovered Cala is a QUEEN, I'm making this. also spoilers! go watch season 2!! remember we don't judge here and also give me more requests! I'm running low on inspiration😭 bye now💖

Cala POV:
I had a loong day. no ships really come around here anymore because I'm so famous for killing them, so I haven't eaten in days....."soooo hungry....." I heard a snap. I flipped around. oh..... just a crab. I sighed and looked in my mirrors. "If only some lovestruck pirate and two stupid cups came back, maybe I would get some dinner....." (ok but genuine question, when Brineybeard mentioned they went to that Italian resturaunt.... HOW DID SHE GET THERE WHEN SHE'S A GIANT, AND INFAMOUS FOR KILLING PEOPLE??) I picked up the crab, bashed it on the wall a few times and ate it. I need to eat something.....

Reader POV:
I was told on a dare to go to that one cave with the famous "Cala Maria" and spend the night there. I was sure I was gonna die. I mean, she's a giant, can hear really well, and a gorgeon. I'm gonna die for sure. I got to the cave in a small canoe, as to not attract attention. I grabbed my bag and snuck in. I hope she doesn't find me.....

Cala Maria POV:
I swam around my cave. not much to see, so I went back to my room. I combed my dead-octopus hair, and went to sleep.

Reader POV:
I walked around the cave. So far I've only seen a giant crab, a few eels and two pirannas(idfk how to spell it😭). All of which just left me alone. I saw a cave with a shiny green glow.... I walked in. Oh No...... there she is!! I tried not to scream. I knew the slightest noise might wake her up, then I would be dead. I slowly climbed down the rocks, but accidentally slipped on one and fell directly next to her. I widened my eyes..... she's way bigger up close. I examined her makeup, her hair, and her body. She's really pretty..... I tried to step forward but stepped on a twig in the sand. Uh oh.....

Cala Maria POV:
I woke up at the sound of a twig snapping. I looked down to see a horrified human. "how did you get in here!??" I hissed. she dropped to her knees and started begging me not to eat her. I grabbed her by one of her arms(or prosthetic arms for my disabled girls🙃) and I looked at her. She looked..... really pretty. I sighed."you can stop screaming now. I'm not gonna eat you." She looked at me like I had a giant spider on my face. I dropped her and got down to her level. "so.... what's your name, how did you get here. you have 5 minutes."

Reader POV:
"U-Uhm it's Y/N, and I was told to come here by some friends.... I basically owed them one million dollars if I didn't, and I'm not exactly rich....." she stared at me. "u-uhm..... m-miss Cala Maria? ma'am?" she stood up. "fine, stay if you want. but if your still here tomorrow, I might eat you cause I haven't eaten in like a week." "oh.... uhm. well, what if I helped with that?" "by sacrifice or by murder?" I stared at her, before pulling out a random list of people I hate and giving it to her. "I hate all these people. you can have them, I guess." she smiled, showing her sharp teeth before hugging me. "ow....." she dropped me again.

"you know, I might just let you live here......."