FOURTY-FOUR (Witches)

Start from the beginning

'The high priestess is interested in her?'

'Rose, who do you think is better between us?'

'Will she replace us, Rose?'

'She does not know great spells like me, so why is everyone liking her?'

Rose naively thought that the childish jealousy would fade away until those questions came.

'Rose, I want to learn about forbidden magic.' Rose thought she was joking then and didn't take her statement seriously.

'Rose, I found a way to increase my magic.'

'Rose, you can learn too.' 

When rose saw she was serious, she warned her and threatened to report to the high priestess if she continued.

Dimitra promised to stop, but she didn't.

The obsession with increasing her magic and learning forbidden spells and magic was intense.

Their relationship was becoming distant, but they still talked to each other.

And the day she asked the question brought their relationship to an end.

'Rose, I want to kill everyone in this coven, especially Amelia.'

'I am telling you because we are friends and close sisters.'

Rose remembered not answering and acted like she did not hear anything from Dimitra.

Dimitra would always want to talk to her, but she would run away the second she saw her.

Rose thought she did a good thing by not answering her and not telling the high priestess to protect her dear friend even though their relationship had ended.

Then, she didn't know that she had done a bad thing.

If she had told the high priestess everything, Dimitra wouldn't have been obsessed with forbidden magic.

If she had told the high priestess, they would have caught Typhon by then, and none of this would happen.

And If she had told the high priestess, maybe. Just maybe their friendship would have remained.

But no, none of that happened.

She was selfish in not telling anyone about it.

''It seems you remember seeing as you are in a daze.'' A voice rang out in the area.

Dimitra appeared out of thin air and stared at them.

No one talked, just stared at each other.

''Well, there is no use of regrets because what I can see in your eyes is disgusting to me,'' She broke the silence by sneering mockingly.

''I trusted you that day, but you didn't listen and ignored me. So don't look at me with regrets.'' Dimitra didn't look at her former friend and turned to her little sister.

The person who stole everything from her. Her parents' love, her friend, everything that revolved around her.

'Even master wanted her sister and not herself,' Dimitra thought, looking at Amelia with unconcealed hatred.

Dimitra was the best sister out of the two of them. Although she didn't have much magic, she learned spells once and performed better than the witch teaching at a young age without mistake.

That's what attracted the high priestess's attention to her.

Her parents loved her and neglected her wallflower sister.

She was known as the genius witch and was the center of attention, everyone looked at her in envy wanting to have her knowledge, but they couldn't get it no matter what.

But that changed when people knew her sister to have a large amount of magic closest to the high priest.

That is when everything changed.

Everyone left, putting their attention on Amelia, forgetting the one who learned all the spells and never disappointed them.

Amelia only had magic but not enough knowledge of spells like hers.

'If she had magic like her sister, she could get all the attention again,' she thought then.

So she found a forbidden magic book in the forest near the coven, and that's when she saw him, Typhon.

Someone who needed a witch with a high amount of magic, and that was her sister, again.

Blinded by jealousy, She told Typhon that she was better than her sister, and he told her to prove it.

She studied forbidden magic under his statement but later found out that the magic was more fantastic than what she knew.

The spells challenged her till she could get them, and she noticed that as she learned more from the book. Her magic grew more.

She abandoned the coven when no one sided with her and left with Typhon after he attacked the coven.

''Now that master wants something from this land, I can use this opportunity to steal your magic, Amelia,'' Dimitra said at her sister, who looked at her with fear.

'That's how it should be,' She thought as she prepared magic to break down her sister's barrier.

''Don't worry. It won't be painful,''

*yaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnn* Soooo tired.

Another chapters guys.

Also Just to let you know this chapter of the Conrad and Carmen's lives would soon end.

I thought about this decision for days and came to a conclusion.

SACRED REJECT will be in two books.

I have my  reasons of dividing the story into two.

I am writing the second chapter of the C's (Carmen & Conrad) (Don't laugh)  presently and hopefully would finish before October.

You guys don't know how many times I thought of dropping this story because I noticed writing a story is not easy at alllllllll.

Especially with getting new ideas, writer's block, editing and all that.

Also when you have an audience.

One major reason of dividing the story is to keep me motivated.

And I need to re-edit SACRED REJECT especially the beginning part.

At least I know people will be waiting for the second book.

Being a growing author and a student is not easy but I am happy.

I don't know if I said this but your comments really kept me going in completing the second book.

Wow I talked too much.

Anyways Good night. (Lights out)