J.B.B. - Do as You're Told

Characters: Biker!Dad!Bucky Barnes, Biker!Daughter!Becca Barnes

Words: 408

Rating: Teen

Warnings: implied domestic violence, protective Bucky

Summary: Bucky is livid after seeing his daughter come home with a bruise on her cheek.

Bucky made a promise to Natasha that he would take care of their daughter, and he was going to honor that until the day he died

Bucky made a promise to Natasha that he would take care of their daughter, and he was going to honor that until the day he died. So there was not a second thought when he saw Becca walk in last night with a darkening mark on her cheek after being out with her boyfriend. He didn't care much for Jack Rollins, always thought he was a greasy snake waiting for the right moment to strike before slithering back like a coward. In his gang, you didn't hurt women or children, and Becca was both in his eyes. Before Becca left Rollins, she swore to him she was going to tell her father about what he had done, and he would answer to his offense. Becca didn't know Bucky would actually carry out the payback himself, but was hoping that one of the lower gang members would.

"Dad–"

"Not happening, Bec," he started, holding a hand up to stop her before she went on.

Becca's jaw set, reminding Bucky all too much of her mother, but no matter how much she hated him for it, he was going to stand his ground and not allow her to come along to what he knew was going to be a fight.

"You know he will kill you by showing up without me."

"And why do you think that?" he asked, raising his brows to indicate that the question was rhetorical. He grabbed his jacket and pulled it on, not looking at his daughter. "He laid hands on you, and in my book, he's good enough dead." He heard her growl in frustration as he donned his leather gloves and looked at Sam.

"She stays. I don't care if you have to tie her to the chair. I don't want her there." The tall, dark man nodded once and shot Becca an apologetic look.

"You heard your ol' man, sis," he said, trying to give her a sympathetic look, but he was one of Bucky's right hand men, and he would never disobey him, even for Becca. Bucky grabbed the pistol off the table and put it in the shoulder holster he had under his jacket before he sheathed several knives in various places on his body.

"Just do as you're told, please Becca?" Bucky asked softly as he walked past her to leave. He pressed a kiss to her temple and whispered 'I love you' before heading out of the bar.