J.B.B. - Loss of Control

Pairing: Bucky Barnes x Reader
Warnings: spanking, restraint, fingerings, oral (female receiving), little dirty talk.
Words: 690

~*~

You decided to wear the Lolita skirt you bought, and deep inside, you wanted a certain reaction to happen. The look Bucky got when you walked in with the poofy skirt, white tee, and the Mary Jane's with white dress ankle socks with ruffled lace was all you needed to know that he did in fact liked it. He pulled you roughly to him, his hands skimming over your thighs as he looked up at you.

"What's this?" he smiled wickedly at you, fingers running gently over your clothed core. He cocked an eyebrow and smirked, his jaw clenching just slightly, but you noticed it. 

"Do you like it?" you asked almost shyly, hands grabbing the hem of the fabric covering the tulle. You looked him in the eyes and gave him the most innocent smile you could give.

Bucky gave you a full smirk, and grabbed you by your waist, catching you off guard. He bent you over his knee, the skirt being lifted so he could look. "You're wet, little princess," he said in Russian, making you shiver. "I have plans for you." Again with the Russian. He knew what it did to you, and you were thankful that you caught on to it fast to understand when he spoke. Every time the thick words rolled off his tongue, you would get turned on even more. A loud smack and a sharp sting brought you out of your mind, the feeling making you gasp. The punk spanked you, something he had never done, and it made you wet.

"Bucky!"

"You liked that?" he continued in his native tongue, hand running over the area he slapped. You whine your answer, earning another smack to the other side of your ass. "Words, doll."

"Yes," you moaned as you wiggled your ass for him. You could feel your panties almost soaked with your need for him.

It felt like forever since he last touched you, but it had only been seconds when he flipped you over on the couch and slipped your panties off. Two fingers slipped inside you, the pace was steady and hard, curling at the right spot that had you moaning as he whispered filthy things and praises in Russian. His metal hand held your hip, keeping you still as he worked your core.

"Come for me, my little princess," he growled, "Then I'll fill you completely."

You moaned, your hand going to his metal wrist so your body could move with his ministrations, wanting more friction than he was giving. Your other hand moved to your clit, moaning loudly as the sensation almost sent you over until you felt his hand pull away from you , making you whimper.

"Tsk tsk tsk."

It was the only sound he made as his metal hand left your hip, gathered your offending hand with the other and pinned them above your head. You looked at him through heavy lidded eyes, chest heaving and legs twitch from the denied orgasm.

"Wouldn't have had to stop if you were just a good girl and came to just my fingers," he said lowly, his nose nuzzling your soft thigh. "But I guess I'll just have to edge you over and over." His head dipped forward, tongue swiping over your folds slowly, dipping at your entrance before flicking your clit. You yelped slightly, hips coming up to chase his tongue, body needing more.

"I got all day, doll, so it's up to you all much I'm going to edge you until you can't see straight, " he chuckled, brushing a flesh finger over your folds, pulling them apart a times to blow air over your wetness. You stifled against his grip, though it was futile, and whined a weak apology. 
"You can't wear something like this and expect to have control," he mused, leaning in again to trace one of your folds with his tongue.

You gave one last effort to try to wretch your hands free so you could flip him and take him for yourself, but nothing budged. Your night was going to be torturous, but yet blissful. And the thought had you wet.