A mysterious 11 year old girl, a new threat to earth. The androids.

Start bij het begin

Lily (Future): I made it, i guess..

Lori: Huh? Who's that?

Tobias (Mecha): Joining the slaughtery huh?

Lily (Future): *Glares at tobias* Tobias *Draws out her sword* I will finish you now!

Tobias (Mecha): How do you know my name?! Grrr!! how dare you disrespect me! Soliders! get that brat!

Soliders: Yes lord tobias!!

The soliders attack the future lily, but she took them down all easily.

Jeffy: Woah!

Darwin: She took them all at once!!

Tobias (Mecha): Impressive, you took down my soliders, still you're no match for me!

Lily (Future): *Smirks* Will we see.

the future lily started to power up, as he powers keeps growing. as she gets a familiar golden aura, and her hair spiked up and got more brighter, and her eyebrows turned blonde as well following by her pupils, as they turned green. Tobias's eyes widened at the moment.

Tobias (Mecha): N-No!! It can't be!

Tobias begins to have a flashback of Lincoln in his super saiyan form. As lily finished her transformation, She turned into super saiyan.

Spongebob: *Shocked* Is that?!

Lana: Its the same transformation lincoln performed back on planet bikini bottom!!

Spongebob: That girl is a super saiyan?!

Loud Sisters: Super saiyan?

Lisa: What's that?

Jeffy: Its nothing.

Future Lily (SSJ): *Smirks* Do you know this tobias?

Tobias (Mecha): Grrr!! No more saiyans!!! *Fires a blast at lily*

The blast hits lily, causing an explosion, but she wasn't effected at all, not a single scratch.

Tobias (Mecha): Grrr!! *Flies in the sky* I WILL DESTROY YOU ALONG WITH THIS PLANET!! 

Tobias started charging a supernova. 

Tobias (Mecha): AHAHAHAHAHAHA!! DIE!! *Blasts the supernova at lily*

Tobias landed on his feet as he continued laughing.

Tobias (Mecha): Super Saiyan? more like a wea-

Before tobias continue, the supernova exploded by a beam fired by lily. Leaving tobias in shock.

Tobias (Mecha): What?!

Future Lily (SSJ): Surprised?

Tobias (Mecha): NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Future Lily (SSJ): TOBIAS!! ITS OVER!! *Jumps at tobias and cuts him in half with the sword*

Tobias was left shocked, as his half started to fall.

Future Lily (SSJ): I am not done!

Lily started to slash tobias many times, as he is cutted down to pieces, then lily blasted him into nothing but dust, leaving the heroes shocked.

Future Lily (SSJ): Hm! *Fires a blast at tobias's ship*

Tobias's ship gets hit as it exploded.

Jeffy: Woah!! She killed tobias!!

Darwin: No way! What is she?!

Future Lily (SSJ): *Smirks* Lincoln, isn't the only super saiyan, there is another one here.