"Sympathies with her? Just look at her. She is enjoying my anger way more than she should." Justin gave her a pointed look. But Fiona wanted to laugh at this situation because when she glanced briefly at Cynthia Grams, it looked like she was enjoying her banter with Justin more than anything else in the world.

When Justin saw his wife's reaction, he wanted to shake his head in annoyance as he could see that she was resisting the smile. "Laugh all you want. I believe, you, like her, take pleasure in agitating me. Why don't you make the team with my grandmother called 'Rile Justin to the core'?"

"Well, that does sound fun. Maybe I can invite Emily too." Fiona proposed with a smile.

"Another one who enjoys annoying my grandson? I want to meet her." Cynthia Grams joined in.

"You will like her. She..." But Justin interrupted his wife again.

"Okay, you two. Cut it out. My rage will not be subdued by you two ganging up together."

"But talking to her will. Now, I will wait outside while you two chat. And Justin, be nice to her." Fiona told him. Then she went towards his grandmother. "It was nice meeting you, Grams. Please take care. I will wait outside while you two talk."

"Aren't you a sweetheart?" Cynthia smiled and nodded as Justin watched Fiona walk out the door.

"You still want to be angry that I made you marry her?" Cynthia asked her grandson with a smirk.

"Yes and no." He told her the truth.

"Justin, come here, honey." He obliged his grandmother and sat on the chair that his wife previously occupied. He took her hand in both of his.

"I am sorry. I should never have spoken to you the way I did that day." Justin expressed his regret to her.

"No, you shouldn't have, but perhaps what Fiona's grandmother and I did was a bit more extreme than we would like to accept." Cynthia patted the hand of her grandchild with her free hand.

While Justin and his grandmother were having a heart-to-heart talk, Fiona was sitting outside the room waiting patiently. Sarah and Daniel arrived a few minutes later and sat beside her, Sarah on her immediate left.

"Justin shouted at her the moment he saw her, didn't he?" Sarah asked Fiona.

"Yes. With just a single gaze." Fiona informed her.

"That's my son for you. I am sure you might have witnessed this before. Justin has a different way of showing he cares, especially when someone he cares about gets hurt." Sarah told her.

This made Fiona realize something.

The reaction she saw Justin give to his grandmother was similar to the one she had received when he found out about her food arrangement and previously when she had disappeared on him intentionally and unintentionally.

"Yes, I have," Fiona said.

However, she was deep in thought, but her mother-in-law brought her back to reality.

"Don't worry about them. Those two will be fine. This is way too normal with Mom and Justin."

"Tell me about it." Daniel backed his wife. "The only person my crazy mother-in-law listens to is Justin. Even Sarah can't get through her."

"That sounds like my grandmother too," Fiona admitted.

"I know. Cecelia is another pea in the pot. Those two are the epitome of crazy mischief." Daniel said.

His words made all three of them chuckle.

Justin emerged from his grandmother's room after an hour. They all rose to their feet. Fiona had a hopeful expression on her face.