She was glad to find her before her best friend discovered her husband. Emily was pacing around Justin's cabin, furiously uttering colorful words.

"Em, what's wrong?" Fiona asked her again.

"I am going to murder that gorilla," Emily exclaimed.

"Gorilla?" Fiona asked her with an open mouth, even though she was amused at her friend's choice of words. "Calm down. Let's talk somewhere else."

Before Emily could respond, Justin and James entered the room. Even before anyone could comprehend anything, Emily pounced on Justin. Fortunately, James pulled her back before she could hurt his friend, who hid behind Fiona.

"You moron, you jerk face, you dinosaur, I am going to kill you." Emily barked.

Fiona really wanted to laugh out loud as it felt déjà vu to her. Instead of James, it was Justin who was hiding behind her.

"Jeez, Em. Stop attacking me like a wild animal." Justin pointed while still standing behind Fi, grabbing her shoulder as a shield.

"Oh, Justin. I am going to be your worst nightmare. Stop hiding behind my friend's back, you monster." Emily managed to get free from James' grip and ran towards Justin, who in turn tried to get far away from his wife's crazy best friend.

Just when Emily was about to catch him, Justin again went behind Fiona and tightened his hold on her, making her a sandwich between predator and prey. Justin was back hugging Fiona by clasping both his hands in front of her stomach.

"Guys." Fiona tried to talk to both of them, but it was useless.

By holding Emily's waist with both hands, James was eventually able to pull her back.

"Em. What the hell did Justin do?" He tried to ask her.

"He tainted my nephew's minds. Because of him, Max is calling me... Urg." Emily wanted to punch Justin, but James had a stronghold on her, and, whereas Justin was concerned, his grip on Fiona was getting tighter just as Emily tried to move towards her.

"That's a joke. That poor kid thought that I was Voldemort and considered my home an Azkaban. I at least made you look good in front of your nephew." Justin retorted.

"What the hell did you say to Max last night, Justin?" Fiona asked him while turning her head towards the left. With their position, it was impossible to look at Justin's face.

"I just told Max that his aunt is a..." But Emily interrupted him angrily.

"Justin told him that I am a big softie. Like a god damn teddy bear, and to test that out, your nitwit husband also suggested my innocent Max to pull my... To pull my cheeks. Max legit told me, 'Aunt Em, your cheeks are so fluffy.' And now he is calling me Aunt Fluffy."

Fiona and James both laughed at this.

"I didn't tell him to call you Fluffy. That was entirely Max's idea. A good one, I must say. But I just wanted to get back at you." Justin explained, but he was laughing inside.

"Now, I will get back at you. James, you bloody let me go," Emily tried to get out of James's hold, but he just bent outwards, causing her leg to move in the air.

"Okay, Miss Fluffy. How about Justin makes you a deal for three months of Cheerios?" James made an attempt to calm her down.

"Not happening. In fact, for protecting that idiot, you will compensate me for another four months of Cheerios. And you, Justin, I am going to..."

"I will do anything you want. One favor, no questions asked." Justin told her immediately.

Messing with Emily is toxic. But his last statement did get Emily to back down.