Remember where home is?

Start from the beginning

"Tell me what appointments I have and stop talking nonsense." I say. "You have an appointment with Manqoba and Kuhle at 12:30 maybe you can ask him how he is during that time," she says and i roll my eyes. "Anything else." "You also have a meeting with Sthembiso at 13:30." "Okay."

"Let me get going before I piss you off even more." she says. "There's the door bitch." I say and she laughs. She stands up and leaves. I start working until it is time for my appointment with Manqoba and Kuhle.

There is a knock on the door and i tell the person to come in. "Hey." greets Kuhle. "Hi. Uright." I ask. (Are you okay?) "Ngiyaphila wena."(I'm good and you.) "Nami ngiyaphila."(I'm good too.) "I thought he would have arrived by now."  "I'm sure his on his way. How was your weekend?"

"It was okay. It actually went better than i expected." he says. "How is Slindo?" I ask. "She's okay she just misses you." "Tell your baby mama to unban me then I'll see her." "You telling me to go talk to a brick wall." "Yes." He chuckles. "Can I talk to you?" "Sure." "I understand why you said what you said but still I don't condone it. I told you that because I trusted you I didn't expect you to make fun of the situation."

"I'm sorry about that Kuhle I also realise my mistake now. It must have been hard to leave her daughter behind. I guess I was too insensitive." I say. "I'm glad you've noticed your wrongs." he says and we chuckle. "Took a lot in me." We chuckle. "Are you guys getting back together?" "No we will be co-parents. She just needs to find her feet and then leave." "Okay."

"How was your event?" he asks. "It was decent. Nothing extravagant and nothing traumatizing." I say. "I'm going to assume you enjoyed the event." "You assuming wrong." He chuckles. There is a knock on the door and i tell the person to come in. Manqoba walks in and we greet each other.

"Niright?" he asks. (Are you guys okay?) "Siyaphila wena." I answer.(We are good and you.) "Nami ngiyaphila." (I'm good too.)  "It seems as though the prosecutor isn't willing to give up on this case." "What is he bringing to the table?" "He is expecting us to bring another witness." "And why is that?" "Trying to prove a non existent point i guess."

Kuhle's phone rings and he answers it on loudspeaker.

"Hi." says Kuhle. "Hi it's Kananelo." he says. "Oh how can i help you?" "I'm bringing another witness to the case." "Who is this witness you bringing?" "It's Ziyanda's friend. She was also told about the murder that happened." "Okay then we will send you the questions and you do the same to us." "No problem." He drops the phone and sighs.

"I guess they trying to bring someone in to fix up Ziyanda's mess." I say. "Well let's hope her story is also terrible cause i am not in the mood to put in a lot of hardwork." says Kuhle. "I wonder whats the point of you choosing law if you don't want to work hard." We chuckle.

"So which witness are we going to bring in from our side?" asked Manqoba. "We've decided to let you take the stand for this one." I answer. "Do you guys have the questions?" "We are waiting on them and we will send him the questions for the witness."

I'm thinking of meeting up with Ziyanda. Don't worry i won't kill her, she is not my problem either way. I just want her to explain whats going on cause the things thats happening in court is not courting like it should but maybe I shouldn't and just let it be. I actually didn't expect Kananelo to be under someone's payroll. People change huh.I guess the pay isn't enough to sustain his lifestyle.