Challenges

Dominic's pov

I watch as she unbuckles her seat belt stretching her arm over to rub my dick through my dress pants.

"I'm driving Amore" I remind her.

"Make this all the more fun yes?" She smirks.

"Let me park somewhere." I tell her worried that I might crash this car with us in it knowing what that mouth can do.

"Tell the boys we're separating from the group for a while then go to the beach" she says in a demanding tone still rubbing her hand on my growing erection and I do as told.

The moment I hang up the phone she speaks.

"Can I fuck you with me mouth daddy?" She whispers sensually the sound going straight to my dick and I know she feels exactly what she does to me when she chuckles lightly.

"Yes." I say a bit breathlessly. Why is my voice sounding like that she didn't even start yet.

I make sure to keep my eyes on the road as she slowly unzip my pants pulling my dick out form my boxers.

"Shit" I whisper lowly as she starts pumping up and down on my dick.

"I'll never get tired of this." She tells me putting my tip in her mouth sucking hard.

"Me neither."

She starts bobbing her head up and down taking all of me in her mouth. My grip the wheel tighter as she uses both her hands to go up and down on my dick while her tongue give my tip special attention.

"Oh god." I breathe out. We've fucked so many time she knows how to give me immense pleasure like the back of her hand. It's like she memorized all my perks and kinks.

"The lord won't save you from me Dominic." She pumps faster bringing her mouth down to suck on my balls. Fuck me.

I pull into the drive way of my private beach house I have here, putting the car in park.

Shifting my seat back and fixing it so now I'm leaning back into a laying position I grab her from her waist positioning her so her pussy hovers over me and-

"Fuck Fran you're not wearing any underwear?" I curse

"I took it off the moment you closed my door for me my love" she say sweetly.

She lets out a loud moan as I shove my face into that sweet pussy of hers my tongue working on her clit while my two fingers pump in and out of her.

"Let's see who'll cum first" she suggests and i gaily my movements to look down at her.

"Deal."

I barely finish my word before she shoves me back in her mouth causing me to let out a moan each time I hit the back of her throat.

Fuck she's distracting me.

Removing my fingers I thrust my tongue into her swirling it around enjoying the taste of her juices. Her moans are muffled by my dick that's currently getting the life sucked out of it, the vibrations of her moans sending into over drive but I hold strong not wanting to lose to her.

I keep my tongue in her using my left hand to rub tight circles on her clit while my right hand pinched her nipples.

"Fuck I like that I like that a lot" she moans before lightly biting on the tip of my cock. She knows I want to cum and she's doing everything to make me but I know she wants to cum too she's just holding it in.

I shove my finger back into her pussy adding a third one because why the fuck not?

I can't hold it in any longer when she literally swallows my dick the walls of her throat tightening around my cock. Right as I'm cumming she pulls out for air.