Deprived

Fran's POV

"Fuck" I moan as Dominic shoves his entire cock inside me.

Few Minutes Earlier

Something went wrong at the warehouse and he came home so fucking pissed.

Basically he looked hot.

He stormed into the room while I was admiring my very naked body in the mirror before I hop in the shower.

He froze when he saw me, trailing my body with his predatory gaze licking his lower lip. I could tell he was angry which is why I said

"Come take your anger out on me"

That was more than enough for him to stalk over to me in two long strides and smash his lips on mine.

"Safe word?" He whispered against my lips trying to unbutton his shirt eventually getting frustrated and ripping it open sending buttons flying everywhere.

"Green" I say softly reaching down to unbuckle his pants. I watch as his pants drop to the floor and look up at him for confirmation. When he nods I pull his boxers down making his cock spring up already hard.

"So hard for me already" I whisper against his tip slowly gliding my tongue against his soft tip teasing him.

"Don't tease me Fran. I'm already pissed enough." He says glaring down at me angrily.

"Fuck my face"

He grips onto the hair pulling it so he can tilt my head up. "Open"

Without hesitation I open wide for him and he instantly shoves his dick down my throat catching me off guard. My head moving back a bit by the amount of force he put into that thrust.

I feel his cock grow inside me and my eyes widen. He wasn't fully hard yet?

He lets go of my hair gripping the sides of my face slamming in down on him. "Yes baby take all of me. Just like that" he moans.

I bob my head meeting his thrusts. His mouth forms an O shape as I look up at him.

"Shit. I need to be in that warm cunt of yours. Now." He pulls me up kissing me hard forcing his tongue passed my lips and into my mouth.

A surprised gasp leaves my throat when he grabs the back of my thighs lifting me up lining his member with my entrance.

I wrap my arms around his neck deepening the kiss. I pull back a bit and whisper "Fuck me." Against his lips.

To think I would get used to his size by the amount of times we've fuck.

In one swift motion he slams into me and holds me against him trying to get used to his size but I can't.

"Fuck. Even this wet you're so tight" he groans

"Did your fucking dick get bigger? Shit." I say breathless. I feel like I can't fucking breathe.

There's no way it's the same size.

"Relax Amore. Breathe. Think about how good this dick is going to fuck you for the next few hours" he says rubbing soothing circles.

Did he say hours? My heart beats wildly in my chest from excitement.

"There you go. I know you're just as eager as I am tesoro. I can feel you throbbing on my cock" he whispers lowly into my ears moving in and out slowly.

He's been going slow for a while to long.

"Dominic..." I groan frustratedly

"Tell me what you want Amore and I promise I'll give it to you" he begins moving a bit faster and fuck does it feel good.

"Mmm" I try to respond but it is replaced by my moans.

"Use your words bambina. Fuck tell me please"

"Faster. Harder. More."

It's like that's exactly what he needs to hear. He grips onto my waist tightly slamming me down on him.

"Oh shit...... you feel so good around me tesoro. Fucking hell" he moans.

"I love hearing you moan" I mutter throwing my head back, the action causing my tits to perk up.

"Such pretty tits" he praises gliding his tongue over the hard nipple.

He bites down on the top of my tit his tongue darting out to soothe the pleasurable pain.

One of his anaconda sized arms wraps around my waist holding me in a tight grips as he continues pounding into me while other slides down my stomach to

"Oh fuuuuck... yes right there fuck. Please ohhh" I moan loudly as he applies so much pressure to my clit I feel my eyes begin to water.

It's all suddenly becoming to much to handle. The feeling of his fingers rubbing tight circles on my clit, his cock balls deep thrusting into me hard, him leaving his marks all over me and if that doesn't make me want to cum right there and then he's moans and praises just...

"Shit..... I swear to fuck if you throw me down Dominic I'm gonna kill you." I warn as he places my leg on his shoulder gripping onto it while his other hand is still wrapped around my waist.

"Look how good this pussy is swallowing my fucking cock" he whispers to himself seemingly in his own world.

I look to my left and see our reflection. This man has a thing for mirrors.

His gaze is zeroed in on my pussy colliding with his cock licking his lower lip.

"Fuck you're gonna make me cum"

"Thank god you're as close as I am bambina. Let's cum together" he speeds up now with both hands holding my waist in a tight grip slamming me up and down on his cock.

"I can't hold- fuck oh my god" my orgasm hits me like a fucking truck but Dominic doesn't stop.

"I thought I said we were going to cum together?" He says glaring down at me.

"I'm sorry daddy. Punish me"

"Get on your knees" I do as told.

I watch as he strokes himself with me kneeling before him. I look up and make direct eye contact with him

"Fuck don't look at me like that Amore"

"Cum in my mouth. Please"

He places his tip at the base of my tongue stroking himself faster throwing his head back as he cums in my mouth. I swallow every last drop sucking hard on the tip of his cock lightly biting it before standing up to kiss him.

"You're like my own personal fantasy sex toy" he mumbles breaking the kiss chuckling softly.

"Use me then" I whisper pulling my bottom lip between my teeth.

He used his thumb to free my lip. Closing his eyes he takes in a deep breath before speaking

"I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk for days"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Rate/10 && be honest

I feel like I'm horrible at writing smut make me not wanna upload any chapters🥲.

Don't forget to follow my socials ngl_imhott. Feel free to dm me one insta for update release dates etc.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE BESTIEE⭐️