All fun and games till i kill you

TW.

Follow my insta for a sneak peek of my new book🥵.

I would also like to say thank you for the sweet comments of encouragement❤️. Like I've said before this is my first book and I've learnt so much now my writing has become so much better🥰. I can't wait to show you guys the new books I've been working on🥺. So excited really🥹.

Anyways enough of that happy reading🥰.
--------------

Fran's POV

It was now time for dinner. We walk in a little later than the rest due to the fact that I was getting punished in the best way possible. He really didn't like that fact that i said i would let Klause and Damon have their way with me.

"Dommy Boyyy" she sings loudly pouting at him.

"Why are you always shouting? And calling him that disgusting nickname" i mutter annoyed.

"I always scream his name." she replies shrugging.

"Same sis but he's usually the cause of that" i smile sweetly at her.

She rolls her eyes at me "... plus i always call him that you're just mad cause you don't have a special name to call him." she answers my second question

"Says who?"

"Fine what do you call him then?" she questions smirking at me, she probably thought i was bluffing.

"Daddy." I state causing her smirk to drop.

"Whats up Cat" Dominic asks interrupting the conversation

"Layla has been a total bitch to me the whole time you've been down in the basement" she says still pouting like a child.

"Oh sweetie.... he was most definitely down in something but it wasn't the basement for sure" i wink at her.

Layla burst out laughing giving me a high five as i walk toward where she is standing next to Chris who is shaking his head in amusement.

"Bitch you're my soulmate" Layla laughs and we do the heart thing with our index and middle finger just to make her jealous.

"Why can't y'all just get along?" he sighs rubbing his forehead.

"I try to" she sighs moving forward to cuddle my man

"Uhmm Cat you should probably....." he begins

A loud shot is echo's throughout the kitchen along with the sounds of Cat's grunts of pain. The sounds of heavy footsteps are heard approaching us in quick movement.

Layla already has her gun out as well as Chris while Dominic frantically searches for his that mysteriously disappeared.

"Here" I say to him tossing him a gun.

"BOSS! We heard a gunshot we have been looking for you and the Donna everywhere." The head of security who's name i can't remember shouts looking a bit worried.

Dominic opens his mouth to speak but he continued

"I sent squad 9 to scan the front perimeter and squad 8 to the back both squad are to report back to me while the rest of the squads alert the rest of the men in the building sir" speaking of which Luca and Kingston bolt into the dinning area.

"What the fuck is going on?" they both ask in unison

"Don't worry about it. I've already arranged transport and told the pilot to get the plane ready just incase you guys might want to flee the country" he nods.