"are your parents home?" karma asked. thinking back at it, he should've asked a lot ealier.

"why should you care..?" she hesitantly asked,

"fine, fine~" he shrugged, "i'm here to visit aiko."

"no way." she blurted out, opening the door and entering the house, jokingly closing the door;

"i'm kidding~", "you're lucky my parents aren't home. so, i guess you can stay for a few minutes..." she scratched her cheek, opening the door more.

"hours." he retorted,

"whatever." she rolled her eyes playfully at him.

"aiko? aiko..." [first name] called, dragging the last letter of the white persian cat's name.

"i have a visitor for you." she echoed through her house.

even so, there was still no response.

"i swear, i didn't sent her to an animal shelter or anything of sorts!" she waved her hands frantically and defensely, "she's here... somewhere...", "i-i'll look upstairs, stay here."

with that, she rushed upstairs to look for her beloved cat.

a dissappointed look was stitched on her face once she went back down, "she's not there too!"

[first name], at this point, was mentally cursing at herself.

how could she be so careless?

her last inch of hope was enlisted on checking under the table from the kitchen.

'she has to be there.'

'yeah... she's just asleep, that's why i'm getting zero responses...' she gaslighted herself.

once she crouched down to look under the table, aiko was not there either.

"where the fuck could she have gone?!" she exclaimed, panicking.

karma looked around the household, seemingly calm and composed compared to his friend. he didn't move from his former position though.

then, he saw a familiar fluffy white tail, poking out from under the couch. he smirked.

"maybe your parents forgot to properly close the door..." he thought it'd be fun to tease [first name] for a bit.

"you literally saw me unlocking it with my keys!"

"poor aiko, probably wandering around the busy streets of tokyo~"

"ugh! you're not helping!"

"really?" he sat on his heels,

"aiko!~" he echoed, arms welcoming the persian cat.

quickly, the cat ran up to his arms.

"oh!~ looks like i'm still aiko's favorite." he was definitely trying to annoy his [hair color]-haired friend, lifting the cat from the ground. the girl just rolled her eyes at him.

"thank god she's still here."

"you mean thank me? i'm the one who saw her." he smirked, to which the girl faked a smile for him.

"so, what do you want to eat? you must be hungry, yeah? i don't wanna treat a visitor poorly."

"anything really." he shrugged, playing with aiko.

"anything? so if i were to give you poison, you'd eat it-"

"shhh. quiet, [first name]. you wouldn't want aiko to know how bad you actually are." he teased, covering the white cat's ears; the girl rolled her eyes at him for the nth time.

she walked near karma and aiko, kneeling, "aiko,"

"do you really like this idiot more than me?" she asked, glaring at the redhead while trying to pet the cat who was still lying down in karma's lap.

before the girl's hand could touch the cat, aiko managed to roll to her back, as if indicating she wants belly rubs; the girl deadpanned at this action.

either way, she still gave the cat the belly rubs she wants.

"okay, for real this time..." she finally had the chance to stand up,

"what do you want to eat?"

"hmm. how 'bout you?" the girl stiffened,

"ah, aiko c'mere." karma reached for the cat who's trying to ran away from his grasp.

"gotchu." he smiled.

the sudden silence was odd for karma, it made him look up to see what the girl was doing.

she was standing still in the same position, ears and cheeks beet red.

"hm?" he mumbled, confused.

"oh~! i meant 'how about you' as in like 'whatever you eat, i'll eat too'.", "what were you thinking, huh, [first name]?~" he teased.

"dorayaki! i was thinking of having dorayaki... i remember... we have it." she blurted out, trying to avoid the topic. the boy can't help but chuckle at her reaction.

───── aiko and karma reunites :))

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

kemita_

kemita_12 02 22

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.