This shows that he is still the emperor of Europe!

    Wen Muqing rubbed his hands a little excitedly, and took another shot.

    This time, the luck was not very good. Instead of drawing a place, I drew an ID card.

    [Photographer]

    Quality: R

    Features: Photography Specialization MAX, Appreciation Ability LV3

    Function: Can be used on any human-shaped card to rationalize its identity.

    - A card that is currently useless. However, in terms of art, he felt that giving [Qingxing Deng] a reasonable identity would be more suitable for the next action.

    Wen Muqing asked the system how to use the location card, and the system directly spread the world map in front of him.

    [You can randomly choose a location in the sea, as long as the size is enough, you can integrate into it, and all the locations that belong to you, cards can be jumped at will, without the limitation of distance. ] the system explained, [and there is no need to worry about plausibility, as long as it is built, there will be enough evidence left behind. ]

    This means that he can get stuck and go abroad!

    Wen Muqing's eyes lit up, and without hesitation, he poked the Deep Blue Palace in the Pacific Ocean next to the United States. The location was not particularly deep. It was a depth that people who went deep-sea diving could vaguely see.

    He was like a child who was excited to find a new toy. After a long time, he selected three cards at random and transferred them all to the underwater palace.

    United States, California, Santa Rosa Island.

    Hanson Aubrey was checking out the full set of scuba diving equipment he was about to use, and he and his team were about to head to the bottom of the Pacific Ocean to detect a huge shadow suddenly detected by radar.

    ——It was supposed to be detected by a submarine, but when it got close to that place ten kilometers away, all the electronic devices failed, and even "SUN" could not be contacted.     

"SUN" is what Americans call "Dawn", and "Dawn" was first researched by Hua Guo. Although many countries have been merged, the Americans still firmly regard English as the mainstream, and try to get cheap from the Chinese, but they are repeatedly shrunk.    

 Fortunately, the depth of the dive was not much, and the personnel used emergency equipment to escape and escaped successfully.    

 In order to find out whether this was a strange influence, the C-level capable people who belonged to the "Ark" selected five members who were proficient in deep diving skills and formed an expedition team to try to collect comprehensive information.  

   "Mask, snorkel, gas cylinder, flashlight..." A blond young man muttered as he checked the equipment and asked Hansen, "Captain, do you want to bring a diving knife?     

" The limit." Hansen changed his clothes, and his spirit was a little sluggish. "I don't know if I can come back safely this time. I bet that thing is definitely related to weirdness, but I don't know what level.